swapn

The female lead
Our writer
Rajshree
&
The male lead
Vijay

I am a chubby girl who never focused on her body but still I'm multi talentedI can cook,I can paint,I can sing,I can dance,But still everyone not really loves me, I mean they love me but still they behave with me like that so I am forced to think ...

I can cook,
I can paint,
I can sing,
I can dance,
But still everyone not really loves me, I mean they love me but still they behave with me like that so I am forced to think that I'm a burden on them, but still I'm happy
I'm happy because I have got a really sweet family. So this was about me that u was writing on my daily diary, then my mom shouted
"go to sleep tomorrow is mahashivratri so you are gonna have fasting all day so sleep early to get little energy otherwise you can faint"
I replied
" ok mummy! Good night"
The next day

I woke up at 5:30 am and get freshen up and got ready for today's event.
Today is mahashivratri so I have taken fast for all day and me and my dear bestfreind tanu was going to shiv mandir to worship shiv ji, I was wearing Saree on my room then she attacked on me with a great scream " surprise"
I said "talk slowly I'm weak today"
She said "just shut up you drama queen, get ready faster we have to go to shiv mandir immediately if we're late then we have to face that wild crowd who were like crazy to offer milk to lord"
I said " really yaar! They can't understand the way to worship our God peacefully, they can do this ritual peacefully by standing in line and doing it one by one but no! They will fight for this"
She said " ok! Ok! Shut your mouth and just get ready faster"
I agreed and got ready and we arrived for our destinations.

We've took an auto and  reached to our shiv mandir
Me and my bestie took some pictures because already there was too much crowd on the temple and we we're bored by waiting so we've took some picture in that temple

Then tanu said "shree wait here for 15 min I'll be back"I was waiting then I saw a every guy is wearing t-shirt trouser or shirt pant or other western clothes but that handsome man who was talking with pandit ji was wearing a traditional dhoti kur...

I was waiting then I saw a every guy is wearing t-shirt trouser or shirt pant or other western clothes but that handsome man who was talking with pandit ji was wearing a traditional dhoti kurta and a tilak on his head

Then tanu said "shree wait here for 15 min I'll be back"I was waiting then I saw a every guy is wearing t-shirt trouser or shirt pant or other western clothes but that handsome man who was talking with pandit ji was wearing a traditional dhoti kur...

I was really impressed by his sweet gesture and the respect that he gave to his culture and the way he have wore the traditional clothes without any hesitation in this generation.
He was just like me who respect there culture and down to earth.
I was fallen in love with him at first sight
In Hindi ~पेहली नज़र में प्यार होना~
My eyes were stuck in his cute face, I was just staring continuously, I fell lost in his beautiful Brown eyes, his soft pink rose petals like lip, his silky black  hairs swaying in the air, his smile his everything. I was just fell in love with him and lost in him then his freind came and dragged him somewhere.
I was searching him then tanu came and said " shree let's go inside the temple the crowd has reduced"
I agreed and I went with her inside the temple. I was worshipping mahadev's shivling and poured milk on it

 and then I saw that man again from the window going outside of the templeI rushed immediately after worshipping properly towards him Then he stopped and grabbed a lota(pot) full of raw milk and step towards me I stoped and started  walking  with ...

I rushed immediately after worshipping properly towards him
Then he stopped and grabbed a lota(pot) full of raw milk and step towards me I stoped and started  walking  with calmness, then tanu came and introduced me with his boyfriend who was friend of than man wo was my love with whom I fell in love in first sight....

To be continued.....

Wait for the second part
Maybe released soon