mom, please

The electrifying feeling of being on stage was everything to Taylor—the sensation of knowing every single person in that audience, the camaraderie, the affection, and the music. Each one of them held a piece of Swift's heart. After finishing the last song of the night, the stage moved, and Taylor descended in the elevator, heading to her dressing room where her family was waiting for her.

She usually saw people before the show started, but sometimes a few people would appear afterward, so she lingered a bit just in case. Meanwhile, she went over to where her mother, her boyfriend, and her daughter—now 12 years old—were waiting for her.

"So, what did you think of the show?" she asked, embracing them.

"It was amazing as always, Mommy."

Emma had her mother's blonde curls and the same lips, but the eyes and smile were all her father's—Travis. He would love to meet the little one—and who wouldn't? Swift thought about how he would hate her for the rest of his life when he found out she had kept her for so long, but if he wanted her that badly, he would have connected the dots. Her daughter wasn't a secret; everyone knew about her existence. But that's what she convinced herself of.

"Mrs. Swift?" All three women looked up, but the security guard was addressing Taylor.

"Yes, Dig?"

"There's a man wanting to speak with you. He said his name is Travis and that you would know who he is."

For a moment, Taylor's blood ran cold, and a shiver passed through her body. Her hands tightened around her daughter's fingers. What was he doing here? After all these years? No, it can't be.

"Tell him I'm not seeing anyone," she replied, a bit harsher than she intended.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Taylor..." Andrea began, but Taylor couldn't listen. She didn't wanted to.

"Mom, please."

"Who is he, Mommy?" Taylor's daughter turned her gaze to her.

"No one important, my love." She gave her a smile, and it seemed to be enough for the moment.

Joe approached them, hugging Taylor from behind. Her skin tingled at his light touch.

"You were amazing up there, darling. But it's really too much exposure. I don't think I can come back again; people kept staring at me and taking pictures. It was weird," he complained.

"I'm sorry, love. Just come again if you feel comfortable," though she really wanted him here with her, supporting her, Taylor couldn't force him to stay.

"Joe, did you see my book that was right here?" Emma asked Swift's boyfriend.

"Yes, sweetie, it's on the sofa. Take a look over there, let me help you" he went to help her search, leaving Taylor alone with her mother and her gaze.

"Please. Don't say anything."

And after gathering everything, we left. But the weight of that name haunted me for days. The New York show was bittersweet.

Travis Kelce.

I don't dare say his name out loud—it weighs on my tongue. The house is silent and my mind is full, so I decide to go and write.

——🎤——

hope you guys liked it. dont forget to voteeeee

loads of love 💟