A very hard choice...

I have reach Episode 57 and thanks to the help of Arsenal Ship and the newest exclusive member of the fleet Super Independence. I can unlock all the "Atlas" ships... but buying all of them required a LOT of money to buy and upgradings.

 but buying all of them required a LOT of money to buy and upgradings

Me : Oh boy

Me : Oh boy... these Trio are the last of the "Atlas" ships, but despite the many dollars needed to buy or purchasing them. Which one should i buy ? From this "Atlas" ships i just bought the famous Japanese destroyer Kongo and France submarine Le Triomphant...

Meanwhile the ships in the store
As a note : The 3 ships above are pronounced "she"

Queen Elizabeth : Alright ladies, now let's discuss which one of trio will be purchased in the future by the Commander ?

Super Tirpitz : In my opinion, he will choose me cause he likes big ships and big guns. Also... Cause German science is the finest in the world !

Zumwalt : Hold right there, the Commander more prefer those who are small in size but high firepower. Like me, my Advanced Guns are the most high damaging guns than all destroyers compared. Plus, i have a calling bomber function which makes me more advantage than you

Super Tirpitz : Oh yeah ? Say the one who has highly advance cutting edge technology was more expensive than that floating Vodka launcher* !

Zumwalt : Say that again ?!

Queen Elizabeth : Ladies calm down... we are the stronggest ones in the Atlas collections, we shouldn't be fighting each others

Super Tirpitz : Ze Queen is right

Zumwalt : I kinda agree you

Queen Elizabeth : But... the Commander totally going to buy me first cause i am cheap...

I shortened the name Zumwalt to Z and Super Tirpitz to ST

Z & ST : *shock face*

Queen Elizabeth : ...Higher damage than any aircraft carriers in the "Atlas"...

Z & ST : *facepalmed*

Queen Elizabeth : ... And most importantly, he loves Aircraft Carries more than other class ships... huh ?

Z : *glowing silver eyes* So you choosen to be... bombed aren't you ?!

ST : *glare* You want me to raining shells on you cause you are more slower than both of us ?!

Queen Elizabeth : *whistles*

And the ladies are having a fight at the Atlas collection shop which makes the others inside the shop feels annoyed. But who do you guys vote from those trio ? Let me know !

*floating Vodka launcher = Is a nickname for Kirov by ST due to she is a Russian, and the fact she said that Zumwalt is more expensive than Kirov is true. I check on some sites and it saids that Zumwalt's upgrading cost is more than upgrading a Kirov class