Chapter one (Nsfw) 18+

Moon is working in his office, he's searching Data and other stuff to learn about what all Nexus Did while he was "moon" he has uncovered very like data so far...(Nexus deleted all the footage)

Sun- "moon! Let's go visit roxanne"
Moon- "Not now sun! Im working on something"
Sun- "..."

Moon continues working on the computer searching Data, (file called *plans* appears)

Moon- "found it"

Moon clicks on the file and it pulls up a video diary, moon plays the video..(day one of bringing him back)

Audio/Nexus- "i cant believe that stupid thing..ruin.. he killed him.. solar is dead.. i feel so angry.. i had a dream.. i think.. Ugh.. no.. it felt real.. i have to bring him back.. i need to do some work.. nobody will know.. ill make them happy.."

Moon- "Huh.. so thats how he got the idea to bring solar back"

Moon- "Solar! I guess you can try to reason with him"
Solar- "Ok!"

(With solar)

Solar: "hm.. guess lets go!"
Computer- "Ok-!"

(Darksuns Dimension)

Solar- "This place reeks"

Solar walks through the dimension and explores, he sees the red sand stuff, he doesn't like it here, it reeks of evil, its full of danger he's sure.. he carefully walks through the dimension and finally makes it to the place Darksun and Nexus Rezide in, he walks in and sees a lab, he watches as Nexus works on the computers

Nexus- "Cant believe i couldn't bring him back...i actually liked him"

Nexus walks over to the corner slipping his hand in his pants starting to go at it.. surprising solar

Nexus- "I liked hi- *pant* so much..~ can't believe it in this waayy.. *Cums on hand pulling his hand out his pants*

Nexus wiped his hand clean with a wipe, Chuckling to himself as he did so

Nexus- "Warmed myself up~"

Solar stood outside shocked and a small blush on his face, he couldnt believe what he saw..

Solar- "Oh my god.. he actually just jerked himself off to me.."
Solar- "Well guesd im going in~"

Solar slowly steps into the lab and tried to hide his blush, helets out a sigh before speaking..

Solar- "So.. this is where you went"
Nexus- "Solar?"
Solar- "nice to see you too~"
Nexus- "why you here..~"

Nexus tries keeping his Composer but has a noticeable boner, solar noticed it and smirks to himself..

Solar- "well.. came to see you~ but seems you were jerking off..~ and want more~"
Nexus- "Mmm~"

Nexus covers his boner, he knows he cant deny it, all he wants is to pounce on solar and get releif..

Nexus- "um.. maybe..~ so what if i do.."
Solar- "id give it to you"
Nexus- "Uhh~"

Nexus is pinned against the wall by solar, his blush increases, solar smirks as he speaks in a flirty tone..

Solar- "I think it's time you scream for mercy~"