Chapter 6

Amara's POV:

It's Monday, the day I've been dreading since papa brought up. I woke up early like usual and took Kai for a walk before coming back to my room and taking a shower.

I looked at my ribs and they are getting worse my stomach is swelling and it's multi colored. Definitely not normal. I sighed and took some pain killers. I know I'm technically not supposed to have them and it's against the rules but it's the only thing that helps the pain.

I sat down at my vanity and did my hair and makeup I didn't do much for my makeup just enough to cover some bruises. I did concealer, highlighter, blush, mascara, and a little lip gloss

 I did concealer, highlighter, blush, mascara, and a little lip gloss

(Hair)

(Makeup look)

(Makeup look)

Then I put my uniform on. I'm not a huge fan of uniforms but this one is cute. It's has a black skirt, white button up, tie, and a brown blazer with the school logo.

Once I was done it was 7:15

Once I was done it was 7:15. I sat on my bed and watched some tv while scrolling through my phone to kill time.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I called. "Good morning Principessa. How did you sleep?" I looked up to see papa walking in. "I slept good how about you?" He smiled and sat down beside me. "I slept good. I came to wake you up but looks like you are already away and ready. Are you excited?" I shrugged and started fiddling with my fingers. "I'm kinda nervous what if they don't like me?" I looked up at him. "Don't worry live they are going to love you." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." He nodded. "Alright let's go get some breakfast." He held his hand out for me and I took it jumping off the bed and walking towards the dining room.