Cocktail Lounge

Rory's P.O.V

I walk into the cocktail lounge of this once exquisite hotel and nervously stand there waiting for everyone to introduce themselves.

The 20s flapper is Vivian "but you can call me Viv" and is wearing a deep crimson shift dress to just below the knee dripping with beads that made a noise as she moves around the room, collecting empty glasses and just looking busy, add a short blue-black bob and you have a very nice young lady.

The hippie is Jonathan "Jonathan, never John, remember that" and is wearing light flared jeans and a bright t-shirt with a peace campaign slogan blazing across the front. He has hair that desperately needed a trim and a thick beard. He just sits there looking calm and peaceful.

The 50s chick has long black hair in rollers at the top and was curled at the ends. She is wearing a long purple A-line skirt with bold polka dots on it. An incredibly tight black top which looked very uncomfortable seems to be holding her into the dress. She has a gray baseball jacket slung over it and red ballet pumps on her feet and the outcome really shows what era she is from. Her name is Rochelle and she has nothing else to add on the matter.

That's everyone in the room but there are more who come and go as they've already got a new life. I heard Arnold ask Jonathan to show me to my room and the next thing I know is I'm being hurried into an incredibly luxurious hotel room. I lie on the bed for what seems an age and finally slowly sink into dreams.

A/N I know it's been ages, but here ya go! I've also changed the first chapter to make it longer :)

Love you all,

I x :)