Chapter 1

Nanon was keeping the bowls of food on dinning table for dinner but suddenly he flinched hearing perth's shouting. " PA WHAT'S ALL THESE. " He run to upstair only to see his older son is standing on the middle of his room with one frog on his hair and one right on his left shoulder .some were even jumping here and there in the room.

"PA WHAT'S HAPPENING HUHHH!! FROM DID THESE FROG'S CAME TO MY ROOM, AAAAAA PA " Perth again shouted as he tried to throw away the frog from his head and shoulder. Seeing the chaos that the frogs created Nanon's face turned angry red . As he signaled Perth to call his younger brother.

" PHUWIN TANGSAKYUEN" Perth shouted . Phuwin who was hiding behind perth's rooms door flinched as he cursed at him himself " Ai' Phuwin Ai' Phuwin!! You're dead now "

But that cursed word became a little loud for everyone to be not heard . When Phuwin understood that he cursed louder than necessary it was too late Nanon was already looking at him while leaning against the door frame. Phuwin laugh awkwardly looking at his father as he spoked "Papa did hia c-called me?" He tried to act cool Infront of his father, which he absolutely failed at.

Nanon glared at Phuwin making him shut his mouth and dragged him inside perth's room . Perth crossed his arms as he looked at Phuwin. Phuwin just became more afraid sensing two of the angry at him.

" What's all these Phu?" Nanon asked angrily to Phuwin. " It's frogs papa, don't you know?" Phuwins reply made Nanon more angry. " I can see that , what are these things doing here?" Nanon asked gritting his teeths in anger. " Papaaa don't be angry naa naaaa " Phuwin whined cutely making Nanon almost melt . Let's not talk about MR. PERTH TANGSAKYUEN cause he already melted.

Nanon somehow stayed silent keeping his cool as he looked at Phuwin with his cold eyes. Phuwin gave him his puppy eyes as he spoke cutely , " Papa these cute frogs were alone in the pond, some bad bad snake's were fighting with them , so I took them her- " Nanon and Perth cutted Phuwin before he could finish "WHAT SNAKE??! where did you find SNAKE!!" Two other shouted .

" Pond? Which pond? That abandoned area's pond near your university? Did you go there ? " Nanon inquired Phuwin as Phuwins face palmed. "OH NO, you're so dead Phuwin" Phuwin thought to himself. "Papa I-I me-mean" Phuwin shattered. "WHY DID YOU GO THERE PHUWIN!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT PLEASE IS!! HUH ! WHY? WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD HAPPENED TO YOU??!! " Nanon screamed at Phuwin making him flinch. Phuwin's eyes widen as he look at his papa with teary eyes.

His papa never calls him by his name it's always baby or Phu . If he ever does that means he is Very angry at Phuwin . And Phuwin hates if his papa is angry. Perth run to Phuwin and hugged him. " Hey hey it's ok Phu . It's ok Hia is here" Perth said caressing Phuwins back as Phuwin hide his face into perth's chest hugging Perth tightly as he sobbed out quietly.

Perth looked at his father mouthing lowly "Pa what are you doing." Soon Nanon came to his sense . "Aiiii nanon what did you aggrhh " Nanon said to himself as he approached Phuwin and Perth . " Phu baby, papa is sorry, papa didn't meant to" Nanon spoke as softly as he could. But Phuwin hugged Perth more tightly refusing to listen to his papa. Perth tried to break he hug but Phuwin again resist. after sometime they pulled away. Phuwin kept looking down but Perth made him look up by his one hand as he wiped Phuwins tears with other hand and shook his head indicating him to not cry anymore.

Phuwin's lips wobbled again as Perth cooed. He must say Phuwin was looking adorable. " Baby look don't cry ok? Hia and papa is sorry. " Perth said softly as Phuwin nodded and wiped his tears with his own palm looking very cute with red eyes and puffy cheeks. Perth smiled brightly as he said " Now go to pa or he will be upset" Perth said as Phuwin looked back at his papa .

He saw his papa opened his arms for himself so he runs to his papa and hugged him tightly "Pa-Papa" Phuwin voice cracked again as Nanon caressed his back said " Baby don't cry or papa will Also cry." Phuwin shook his head indicating his papa to not cry as he buried his face into his papa's chest. Perth and Nanon two of them chuckled at Phuwins cute behavior.

Sometimes later,

Phuwin with other two is sitting on the sofa as Phuwin is sitting on the middle of other two. "Baby now tell us why did you go there?" Nanon asked softly as he caressed Phuwin right hand.

Phuwin looked at his papa , then at his Hia and said, " I was coming from University when I observed a car was following me . I noticed that it was following my car for quite a long time, so I made my car circle around the university for quite a few times. But that car kept following me so I just speed up my car and stopped a little away from that abandoned area . And quickly run into it . I thought they will think I go to somewhere else as it's not somewhere anyone would go . And that happened they stopped their car and started to look for something in my car but found nothing. So they divide into groups and run to different paths . Maybe they were trying to find me. So as the abandoned area is near our society so I took the shortcut to prevent meeting them and that time I found these frogs. I am sorry papa , Hia , I also left the car there."

Perth's and Nanon eye's widen as Perth asked " Will you recognize them if you saw them?" "No Hia they were wearing mask. " Phuwin said making Perth and Nanon more worried.

Perth and Nanon looked at each other as the share a worried and anxious look.

__________________________________

(A/N : that's All for today. Vote and comment.

Let me know which part you liked the most and next part out MR. Naravit will enter the story so -------- 🤝🙂

And I hope you enjoyed this chapter.)

Am gonna make something like this someday 🙏🙏🥹