Prolouge

___✩___𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓___✩___

_________☾︎ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☽︎_________

𝗬𝗢𝗢 𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗞

" I will continue to regress so that I can finally be with you even if I sacrifice the entire world "

𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 [𝗬𝗝𝗛 1863]

" I've lost and failed save you so many times. This time, I won't let you go again "

 This time, I won't let you go again "

𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗢𝗞𝗝𝗔

" Even in [THREE WAY OF SURVIVAL IN APOCALYPSE], you were my favorite character. You make me feel like HOME "

 You make me feel like HOME "

𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗦𝗘

" Even if living in a different world. I no longer felt anything after making the agreement, I always wondered if I could feel it again when I was with everyone with you? But it's worth a try "

_____𑁍𑁍𑁍______✵✵______𑁍𑁍𑁍_____

Floating in the dark and gloomy space, the body had difficulty moving as if she had exhausted all her strength. Helpless about this, the red-haired girl could only remain motionless.

"Cale Henituse"

A voice rang out in the space, that voice seemed deep but to her, how could she forget that voice.

The voice of the bastard God of Death

"What do you want, bastard??" Cale coldly spoke to him.

"Do you know why you're here?" GoD said, "Do you remember our agreement?" Cale was silent.

"Yes, I remember. And I know how great the price was..." She began to remember that day. The day her family passed away, the day she screamed in pain, the day she made a deal with the God of Death.

God of Death said, "Its price is different from the Original Cale that I created, because reviving everything and recreating everything created a completely different future. I cannot do that" His voice became more deeper "And the price of it is your life as well as your existence and emotions. You know what that is, right?".

Cale just remained silent at his words. She has to do it so everyone can be happy. Even though Cale promised she would live, she had to break that promise in order to protect everyone.

"I know" She simply said coldly, "And why are you here now?" She didn't care if he paid attention or not. To her, he is not a good person. He can hide everything but he never lies.

"My child, I'm here to say that you will live a new life. In that life, you will receive respect and love but at the same time you will have to face difficulties ahead" Before Cale could shouted full of anger, GoD interrupted, "My child. I'm sorry for making you like that but I also don't want you to die. So, while you're still alive in your new life, I will give you a gift".

GoD counting to say, "One half will appear first in your life and the other half will appear in the future" She frowned, "I hope that this time you will accept it in life".

Hearing these things, Cale did not care about him. But what he said made her feel a little strangely relieved.

Hence, the death

DEATH, something everyone fears, but now for Cale, it is nothing. Perhaps the side effects of that agreement have already begun.

"Thank you. But I don't think that's necessary anymore" Saying those words, Cale felt her surroundings begin to fade.

"I hope you will respect and accept it"

That was what Cale heard from the God of Death.

[SIGNING INTO STAR STREAM. PLEASE STAND BY]

[THE CONSTELLATION SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS LOOKING AT YOU]