12 : Who? Who wants to kill me?

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

I was struggling to open the cup of chocolate sauce while still holding the churros since there aren't any surfaces to place my stuff on.

As I struggled, the mighty Hamdan Waseem approached me, offering his help.

Since churros are my priority, and I'm eagerly waiting to stuff one in my mouth, I agreed.

"Hold this," I shoved the chocolate sauce into his hand as he walked towards the bonfire and sat on the wood just beside me.

I took out one of the churros from the packet and motioned for Hamdan to open the sauce, and he did. I dipped my churro in it and took a big bite, my mouth flooded with its delicious taste.

"It tastes so good," I screamed while still chewing on the dessert.

"I taste even better, and you know that," Hamdan, who was sitting beside me holding the sauce, retorted, making me choke on my food.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I glared at him, my nose flared in disgust, while he chuckled like the maniac that he is.

"Hey gorgeous, you can glare at me all you want, but first, chew your food," he smiles while gazing at me, softly this time.

My heart races at his words as heat crawls up my neck and flushes my cheek crimson.

Hey gorgeous.

"What I do is not your business," I retort while dipping the churro again, while he still hold the sauce for me.

"Whatever my Hayati says," he nods while his shiny green eyes meet the night stars as he watches them.

"Don't want to fight? Don't you?" I ask, perplexed, seeing a not too malicious side of Hamdan, rather a calm one.

I averted my gaze from the churros to Hamdan now as I looked at his face, my eyes scanning his features. Sharp, dark, and perfect.

His looks are literally a girl magnet if being honest. But it has nothing to do with me.

So, I averted my gaze from his perfect green eyes, which shone under the moonlight, his sharp nose, and full lips.

"I want to talk to you about things," he replies calmly, his face turning towards me.

My heartbeat accelerates, wanting me to stab my heart.

"What things?" I ask while finishing my churros.

"Don't you love life?" He asks, making my breath hitch.

That is just so out of the box and sudden.

"I don't," I reply within a second.

"Any sensible reason?" He asks.

I hesitated, breathing heavily before finally speaking.

"You love things when they benefit you, when they make you happy, and when they make you want to love them more, want to have them more," I say while gazing at the stars.