😁 A chaotic morning 😁

jitni jaldi comments aayeneg utni jaldi next part de dungi....its ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next day

Tejasswi and Karan were gently trying to wake their daughter, who was wrapped snugly in her blanket, her face hidden beneath the soft fabric.

Tejasswi: "Kavya, beta, it's time to wake up. Aaj school hai na...utho baby "

Kavya groaned, pulling the blanket tighter around herself, her little body curling up even more.

Kavya: "Mumma .. muje school nhi jana pls "

Karan sat on the edge of the bed, his hand brushing Kavya's hair back from her face.

Karan: "Come on, Kavya. School toh jana hoga na princess."

Kavya: "But Papa muje aapke sath khelna hai..kal aap vapis jaoge na."

Tejasswi exchanged a knowing look with Karan

Tejasswi: "" ha betu par school miss nhi kar sakte na...ek kaam karte hai..aap jab school se aaoge tab hum mall chalenge"

Karan: "aur ice cream bhi khayenge...."

Kavya's eyes brightened a little at the mention of ice cream. 

Kavya: "Ice cream? Mall? sachi?"

Tejasswi: "Yes...par sirf tab jab aap good girl ki tarah school jaoge"

Karan gently tickled Kavya's sides, making her giggle . 

Karan: "Come on, little one.....chalo ready hona hai...."

Kavya: "Okay, Papa. I'll go to school. Par phir shaam mai full fun."

Karan: "I promise."

Tejasswi helped Kavya out of bed, guiding her to the bathroom to get ready.

Karan dashed to Kavya's wardrobe to pick out her school uniform while Tejasswi prepared her breakfast. 

Tejasswi: "Karan, uniform mil gaya? 

Karan: "Haan, haan, mil gaya. Maine toh uske shoes bhi ready kar diye hain."

Tejasswi brought out a plate of pancakes and juice, placing it on the kitchen table. Kavya, now dressed in her uniform sat down to eat quickly.

Tejasswi: "Kavya, jaldi se breakfast khatam karo betu . Humhe school ke liye nikalna hai."

Karan, meanwhile, was gathering Kavya's school bag and making sure all her supplies were packed.

Karan: "Princess...... yeh tumhara lunchbox hai. Isme tumhare favorite sandwiches hain. pls finish karna pura."

As Kavya hurriedly ate her breakfast, her hair still needed to be combed. Tejasswi tackled the task, brushing and tying Kavya's hair into a neat ponytail.

Kavya: "Mama, thoda dheere.....ahhh."(over acting)

Karan: " ladoo..dheere..dard ho raha hai usse"(concerned)

Teju rolled her eyes

Tejasswi: "Chinta mat karo, overactor hai ye......"

Finally, with everything in place, Tejasswi grabbed Kavya's school bag and Karan gave Kavya a final hug.

With a final wave and a kiss from both parents, Kavya headed out the door, ready for her day at school. 

driver took her to school in the car ,

Karan and Tejasswi watched her go, their faces a mix of relief and affection.

As they turned back towards the house, Karan and Tejasswi exchanged smiles.

Tejasswi: "finally....tufan school gayi" (chuckles)

Karan: " haan..yahi tufan hume pasand hai...."

tejasswi : " true that...."

karan: " aab finally hume thoda alone time milega" (wink)

Tejasswi leaned in and kissed Karan gently.

pls vote and comment