My Dear Partner

The normal day of Seoul city,but not for certain group of people.Some are in panic,some are about to faint.Their small or big mistake take them to this situation.

Jin-Joon any idea ,where are they.We can't control him anymore.(getting anxious 😰 about the situation).

NJ- I take to him he's on the way.Dont panic Hyung.(In a calm way.But his inside was in storm).

TH-But I called him now he's not picking my call hyung.(While near to cry).

NJ- he maybe on driving that's why,so don't call him he'll be here soon.(About to lost his mind).

Door open.someone comes from the room they can hear the loud voice come from the room like a roaring of lion.

?-How can he leave me like this 😭(stutter the glass).

The person lock the door behind.

Nj-  Yg Hyung what happened.(While getting close to him).

Yg-The kid is pain in the @ss .He behave like a psycho.(While rubbing his forehead).you informed him about this right?.

Nj- yeah.he's on the way.

Th- where is Hobi hyung.😟

Yg-inside try to calm him ,I said to him there's no use but he said he can manage 😤.

Th-hyung how can you cool in this situation 😩 I want escape from here.

Yg-inside want sleep also.(Jin glare at him) What it's f***ing 3:00 in the morning.but this brat.😵

Jin-so u came from there to sleep.😠

Yg-🤷

Jin- Ahhhhh......🌋

Nj- hyung just stop it.(Jin glare at him.Joon got silent)

Th- am hungry 😩

Jin -this brats 😠🌋.