Ten

Sebastian

Fiona and I kissed. More than that we made out. That shouldn't be stuck in my head. It was for the mission not for personal reasons. And yet I can't stop myself from thinking about what more we could do. I mean there's a lot of other places I could kiss. In my defense, she looked so sexy last night. I almost lost it just zipping her up. I'm sorta willing to reconsider my stance of never hooking up with her. Not that any of it matters though. I doubt she'd be into it. She thinks of me as  lazy and egotistical. Both of which are true.

We were able to bug Barry and Jenna's house to spy on Barry's phone calls in his office and bedroom. Our next move is to score tickets to the VIP casino event he holds every year at the original location. You have to be sent a ticket to attend. Kind of like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"Sebastian. Let's go. We've got the couples class."

"I'm coming."

I grab my athletic shoes and my boxing shoes. I stuff them in my gym bag along with my boxing gloves and water jug. At the gym Fiona opens up the place while I start stretching and warming up. The other undercover employees arrive as well. The gym is only open today for people who signed up for the glass so it's all hands on deck. The first hour and a half will be a skills lessons/sparring class for boxing. Me, Fiona, and 3 of the undercover employees will be dealing with the beginners while the rest will work with the people who know enough to be able to spar. The next hour and a half will be for Pilates. There will be a section for beginners and people at a moderate or higher level as well.

"By the way, smart move yesterday. I'm sure the announcer didn't just stumble across you in the park. You went out and took the lead."

I don't know how to take compliments from her. I'm not used to that after all these years. Usually it's backhanded or followed up by an insult.

"Who are you and what have you done with the real Fiona?" I tease.

"If you react that way every time I'm actually being nice, I'll stop trying." She threatens.

Ok that's the real her.

"Ok noted. And yeah I did stage the park meet up. I even blackmailed the old performer so he would cancel. I needed a moment to show off our other talents to impress as many targets at once."

"Impressive planning. You play very well too."

"Thanks I've actually been playing since I was 6. My dad said learning music can sharpen your mind.....Look I know I'm lazy at times, but I don't want a failed mission on my record either. I'm not gonna sit on my ass the whole time."

"I guess you weren't lying about having your own method of completing missions. I can't stand it, but i'm starting to respect it...only a little though."

I knew she couldn't give a compliment for too long.

The couples start to show up and we greet them.

"Welcome to the first bi-monthly couples class. We will start with some boxing and go into Pilates. Both sessions will be split up. We will have a section for beginners and one for those at a moderate or higher level." Fiona declares.

"We're here to have fun so don't be afraid to make mistakes or take it slow." I add on.

Cathy approaches us with her husband.