Chapter 4

One week later....

It's been one week since I got her information and I don't know how long it's been I'm admiring her photo which I have on my laptop..yes I got her all the information and I got to know things which were hell shocking for me at first but then it was giving me a second thought that it will be easy for me to make her agree for my plan yes I have a plan which is very sensitive but  I have to do that or else it will be more problematic or troubleshoot for me in future..

One week ago

As I asked my secretary Suraj to gather all the information about the girl I met in the school...and know all the details about her... he did that work as he was asked for and placed it in front of me in my cabin

Suraj : Sir here is the information you asked me yesterday...

Me : Hmm ...good !!!

As I opened the file which contained all the information about her ..At the very first page I found her photo in which she was looking damn stunning and beautiful as an angel.. she had worn a blue anarkali suit and hair were tied in braide her photo was so beautiful that for a while I forgot to turn the page where all her biodata was mentioned..after admiring her photo  I turned the page and found her data which says her bio from birth till now in which I got to know her name Tia Kunal Mittal her age is 20 years old and she is a college student and a teacher by profession in a udaipur city school but all this information was okay till I found something which was shocking for me ...that she is an orphan and her parents died in a accident and her uncle and aunty send her to orphanage after taking all her parents properties and money it was very shocking for me at first but I compose myself and decide to read further which shows she rent a room in apartment where she reside all alone and she don't have any family or friends...I decide to call Abhi after this and talk with him about the plan I have in my mind...

Present...

I'm waiting for my friend Abhi to come so that I can share all my plans and information I have about her.. as I'm waiting for him I got a call from my brother shaurya...I know he calls me everyday as he knows that I'm avoiding meeting our family and it is a sign that I don't want Dada sa to talk about the same topic and we end with a heated argument so it's better to avoid a family meeting...but I don't know how long I'm going to avoid meeting my family I have to do something before It makes me sick ...after talking for a while with my brother I hung up the call...and the moment I was done with my call Abhi entered my cabin with his all the time fun mood I know this man can be never serious with me but he is the only one to whom I have shared my all the problems and his the only one who annoy me till the core but as I said I can't kill him but have to tolerate all his kiddo acts .. anyways....!!! As he sat on the opposite chair in front of me I passed him the file I have with me so he can read that information and so I can share my plan with him ..

Abhi : what's this bro ..!!

Me : read it...I want to share something very important with you

Abhi : ohh ....are you planning to kill someone or wait.. do you want me to kill the person

Me : shut up Abhi and just open the file and read

Abhi : okay okay...!!! Cool down my sher ( lion ) ...I'm reading

After a complete five minutes' I got a reaction from Abhi face which was clear evidence of shock and I know this was about to come and I'm all set to explain him further before I could say something this idiot said something which was unexpected for me to understand

Abhi : I you idiot Veer how can you kill such an innocent girl ..I'm  not letting you do this.. do you hear me ..??

Me : shut up Abhi ..( yell )