[part 8]

(in car)
When Jimin started teasing you and Jungkook. V and Jeon mi cha also joined him and you take your hand off from jungkook's hand and Jeon mi cha said in a teasing tone "oh.. Jimin hyung maybe we disturbed them" everyone laughed and you and Jungkook also laughed a bit and Jungkook was getting shy at this talks of them and with smiling face he said "ah..now stop it" you also added with smiling face "yes.., stop it guys, I was just telling him to focus on driving"

Jeon mi cha quickly replied in teasing you both "how can my jk hyung focus on driving while you are here and sitting beside him" You looked at her, your eyes passed her a playful message to just stop teasing now you are shy and Jungkook said happily while the smile on his face was still visible because of the talks of moment "ok! Now stop it, look we reach cinema hall"

(In cinema hall)
Everyone got out of car and entered in cinema hall. Bought tickets and popcorn and you all took your seats.

Jungkook was sitting on your right side and Jeon mi cha on your left, Jimin & V was sitting on right side of jungkook. Movie begins.., everyone was watching carefully. But Jungkook wanted to know about his feelings which was for you and he wanted to knew about did he really love you or not before it got late. Jungkook's mind was still filled of many thoughts "I want to talk about what I am feeling nowadays to V & Jimin. What should I do? How can I talk to them now??"

Suddenly you received the message by University. It was about the news about the ending of your semester, ending of your graduation and studies and in that message by University also a news was written that after 2 days you'll be graduated. You happily and excitedly announced in little loud voice to got everyone's attention "LISTEN EVERYBODY!!" You paused and a great big smile was appearing on your face and said "I am going to be graduated after 2 days, my graduation is going to be completed. This was the message I was waiting for.., ha ha..I am so so happy"

Jeon mi cha's smile was looked bright and she said "that's so nice news y/n dear" she paused and added in cute and childish way "but also I am Little sad after this because you'll not with me anymore" you chuckled and then you gave her a soft smile and said "no you are my bestfriend and I am never going to leave you" you paused and placed your hand on hers and continued "you know don't worry, I'll meet you and talk to you everytime you want" she gave you a soft smile return.

Everyone got happy and the aur was filled with joy around all of you. Jungkook literally got an idea to talk to Jimin and V about his situation and feelings of nowadays. He thought "by y/n saying about she got text, I think le me also talk by texting to V & Jimin and tell them both to come outside for some time and talk to me"

(In text messages)
Jungkook texted them and Jimin received his message and replied "ok! I am coming, you go first" Kim Taehyung also done the same and they moved outside of cinema hall.

(Outside of cinema hall)
V asked "yes..jk tell us.., what do you want to talk about?" Jungkook replied while he was little hesitant "I wanna ask you something guys" Jimin noticed that he is little narvous to talk and said normally "hmm..ask"

Jungkook took a deep breath and begin to explain them and explained everything in detail and finally after completing his sentences about his feelings and situation of nowadays with you and some moments which happened between you both and how he is confused about is he started loving you or not, he asked after taking a breath in serious tone"now tell me is I love her really or not??" Jimin couldn't help but smiled at him and said " yes, idiot you love her" V added after giving his boxy smile "ofcourse yes, you do jk"

Jungkook was still worried about is he really started loving you. He asked in confusion "are you sure guys? Because I am still confused" Jimin thought something and said "we will help you but later. For now let's go inside of cinema hall because they both must be waiting for us" V, Jimin and Jungkook go inside.