ONE

And here we are. Standing in front my grandpa grave. Yesterday he was okay, laughing, crying from laugh, but today...we just saw how they bury his body six feet underground. We only know that he died from heart attack, but I'm not so sure. My family have more enemies than friends. How can someone perfectly healthy to die just in one night? Funeral was over, i stood there just thinking asking myself how Im going to let my little sister to live in that house with all this people there. My father was very cold man, always rude with me and my little sister. This why he merried me with his right hand Eunwoo.
"Y\N, let's go. We have guest in our house for the funeral."
I look at my husband and just nodded. Eunwoo wasn't like my father, he shows me respect, loyal, but never love. This mariage was only to make the "business" more stable. When we drove by the bodyguards in our mansion I saw unknown faces who great us and close the doors behind us. Eunwoo look at me and saw my sudden face.
"They are from your grandfather securites and now works for us.''
I nodded again and go off the car, I look at the bodyguards again and one face really captured my eye.

🔥

After one week my "beloved" husband and my father fly to New Yourk for "bussines " thing and I stayed home with my sister. We watch a movie, play cards, go to the mall, eat KFC and do so much other things just in one day. We have two weeks together before our father to came back in Seoul and my little Emilie to go to school. It was the summer break and we have so much time right now.
"Y/N, do you think dad will marry me just like you for someone that I don't love?"
"No baby. I will make sure your marriage is only because of love."
"I know you don't love uncle Eunwoo. He is cold just like dad."
"He is not like him baby. He respect me and never encroached hand on me. It's just grow up thing"
"Yeah, right..."
How I'm supposed to show this little girl that this world is not so bad when all the things she saw was how my dad beat the shit out of our mother. I sighed and hug her. The next day we decided to go the the beach so we pack our backpacks with towels and swimsuits, put them in our SUV and take two bodyguards with us. I chose from the new ones. They have nicknames for the safety of their families and theirs as well. The one was Blade and the other was Shadow.

🔥

The wather was so nice! We play with the sand and make some sand angels, its same one as snow angels, but are on sand. We eat and laugh and swim. Soon the sun goes down and i look at my sis.
"Let's go home baby." she nodded and we bought all the things in the SUV. Blade and Shadow was waiting for us to take us back in the mansion.

JK

When Mr. Kim die, all the bodyguards know that we have a mission from this moment. To take care for Miss Kim Y/N. He told us all the things we should know,like when she go to gum, when she go home from work and other. When I first saw this woman....my heart stop for a minute. She was more then beautiful, more then gorgeus, just perfect. We know about her family status and I promise to the boss we will protect her with all of our lives. I knew she don't love Eunwoo. I never saw him kissing her, touching her, make her happy. Today Miss Y/N have to choose witch one of us have to be her bodyguard and one for her sister. I was sure she will choose me because I was the best at this job, and she choose Taehyung for her sister and me for her. The way this woman speak and look at me....i will give everything I own just to kiss this lips and to take her scent on me. We go to the beach, they have fun while we were looking for something suspicious around. Soon they pack there staff and we take them to the car. Me and Teahyung hear something and look at each other.
"Something is happening..."
"Get in the car quickly!" I shouth and take care of the girls while Teahyung look for trackers or bombs under the car. We drove away as fast as I can and look at the rearview mirror to see is Y/N okay with her sister.
"Watch out!!!" Y/N shout and I saw a man who shot at our car, but she was bulletproof.

🔥

Hello amazing people!!
How are you?
This is my brand new story and i really hope to like it.
Next chapter really soon.