Mysterious Beginning

Riko, a Senior High School student; 17 years old teenage boy.
he was raised in a country side but right now stay at the Pukko Shell Beach at Malay, Aklan, Philippines to enjoy his summer vacation. However, it will not be as peaceful as he thougt as there will be something going to come that will change his life Forever..

"It looks peaceful here" Riko uttered while roaming his eyes around the unique and beautiful rock formation within the Forest near the beach. This is the first time that he sees something like this. as they really don't have a beach or forest back in his hometown.

Riko continue to enjoy such unfamiliar Feeling when he Suddenly heard someone calling not far away. "Riko! come back here" its his mother Edna calling at the tourists rest area. When he heard his mother telling him to return back, Riko immideately walk back where her mom and other tourists are staying.

Reaching the resting place of tourists, Riko instantly. walked towards Edna. "Mom why did you suddenly call for me?" he asked in a calm manner which Edna answered in instance. "The guide said that we will soon start visiting other tourists spot, so be sure to not wander too far" Edna uttered authoratively making Riko to just nod in obidience.

It didn't took long before the guide called them back inside the bus. "For our neat destination, we will visit a museum where they Hore sea Fossils, unique pearls and other more peek your interest" the guide uttered bepore sitting back down as the bus continue to drive towards the caid museum..

(The quide didn't told us about the name of the museum) Riko
thought as he sight, maintaining her gaze outside the bus windave "nevermind" he mumble to himself when his eyes suddenly got a glimpse of a man with a white hair and red eyes gazing towards him while hiding within the Forest making Riko chiver out of fear.

Riko tried to shake away the thoughts of the man within the
forest but questione piled right up in his mind. (Who is that?, red eyes? white hair?). His thought was top when the guide suddenly spoke, announcing that they have reached their destination.

As he walked out op the bus, his eyes wandered around a bit, the museum seems old, its door is like a metal just like what people of the past uses to protect their castle "looks old..." Riko uttered still maintaining his gaze at the museum.

"Let's go" Edna suddenly uttered cawing Riko to plinch From shock. "you scared me" he sigh in disbelier bepore walking inside the museum

Riko wandered around for a while but nothing even caught his interest, though he wasn't that surprise as he only have interests on history and Folktales, such as mythical creatures like vampires, witches, etc.

"You don't seem interested" a girl uttered suddenly making him avert his gaze towards the random girl "well yes, i don't really have much interest in this kind of thing" he uttered calmly making the girl chuckle at his uninterested actions. "Well, what's your name" she asked, he was a bit hesitant but still answered "Riko, I'm Riko" he uttered calmly maintaining his gaze towards the girl. "what's he wasn't able to ask her name as the girl was suddenly called by someone. "I got to go i hope to see you again mitte cold Riko" the girl uttered while chuckling before running to the person that called her. "I still don't know your name". Riko mumble bepore walking away.

"Mom" Riko called to his mom once they have all returned
to the bud. Her mother look at him in confusion waiting for him to ask something..

"Are we going back home" Riko asked calmly bit frowned when his mother shook her head. "we still have one more place to visit Edna chuckle before looking at the front of the bus.

Meanwhile, without. Riko knowing, there is someone waiting per him at the next destination. Once they reached the destination, Riko was in awe seeing a hige entrance of the rave. "Is this our last destination?" he asked while his mother just nod. Rito felt something unfamiliar, something that he neverfelt before

His thoughts were taken away when another starp gave him a protective helmet. "Guess we're going in" he whispered to himself bopore walking inside the care, pollowing the guide silently. The cave looks to peaceful as if its tend to this quiet. There's also drawing in the walls some are unpamiliar symboli

"Hey-" He uttered in shock when someone bumped into him only to noticed that he's all alone at the moment upon getting lept behind by the other tourists.

"Jeez" He groan before walking to the path that the others took when he suddenly saw a man walking prom the distance, thinking that it is just another tourists he immideately rush of the man, but when he nearly caught up with him, the man suddenly discapeared. But then Riko noticed a huge wooden door in front of it, what do you think is inside of it?

Out of curiousness Riko opened the door, at first he was really nervous but when he opened the door and only see a dark orb, Long black sword, black robe and a black mask, his nervousness immideately fade away thus walk towards the items.

"what the heck is this" he uttered in awe before holding the black orb that instantly covered his whole body with darkness. "What is this??" he asked in fear and shock  while his head feeling a huge pain, as if it will crack in any moment. But it didn't took a while for the darkness to perish with the horrible headache he felt.

"What was that?" he asked again when suddenly, the very same man he saw in the forest appeared in front of him. However the man instantly vanished leaving only his voice echoing within the room.

"Take the items and you will soon find out why you're here, and what is happening” the voice then vanished once agin leaving the room in silence. Riko wanting to know everything had no choice but to take the mysterious things, he wore the robe and mask while putting the sword on his waist. He was shock when they vanished while words appeared at the rock where the items were layed down. You can where them anytime, anywhere" Riko, who's already tired from everything that have happened so far let out a deep sigh before walking out of the room fiinally finding the group of tourists he was with..

"I need to find out everything" he thought while walking with his mother in silence