•1•

It was the next morning and Evelyn was feeling a little exhausted, though she got up and ready anyways. The same goes for her husband who was in a good mood today filled with lots of energy. He turned to his sleepy wife smiling and they both got out of bed getting ready for the day ahead of them.

When Emilio returned he saw his wife was busy typing away on her phone before looking at her husband with a smile plastered on her face. "Dhallia is coming over later today Emilio."

Emilio's sudden good mood was gone "What? Why is SHE coming here?" he frowned.

Evelyn looked at him confused at why he looked upset now, "Huh? Why don't you want her to come? Do you not like her?"

Emilio sensed she was upset now judging by the frown upon her lip. "No it's not that I just don't think too much company wouldn't be good for you. Since you're so close to your time."

Evelyn looked at him with wide eyes,"I know but please~ Emilio. She is my best friend."

Sensing that he lost he admitted with defeat, "Ugh fine. She can come"

Evelyn grinned once again. "I thank you Emili~," she gets up to give him a hug and he smiles he embraces and pats her head.

"If you really want her to come then you have to go get ready."

Alright she'll be here after lunch.

To be honest Evelyn knew why Emilio didn't want her to come. Dhallia was a big gossip. She couldn't keep her mouth shut. And both Evelyn and Emilio knew it. If she came things could actually go wrong.

🤍

Evelyn went to the bathroom then came back and got dressed. She was now brushing her hair "Emili~ Could you get me some food?"

With a sigh Emilio looked at Evelyn.

"What do you want?"

"I think I'm craving some custard......with pickles."

Emilio looked at her in disbelief.

"You want that?"

"Of course I'm bound to start getting some weird pregnant cravings"

"I guess that's true but you've never got these cravings the whole time you were pregnant," he asked with doubt in his voice.

"I know but maybe since I'm so close to my time. I'm getting them."

Emilio got up and made his way to the kitchen where he got out a tin of custard, a jar of pickles and a can opener.He opened the jar and got out 4 pickles taking them out with a fork pouring a bit of the juice. Then opened the can with the opener and poured the yellow liquid inside.

He shouted from the kitchen:

"Do you want it cold or hot!?"

Emilio shouted back:

"Can you warm it up for me love?"

Emilio went back to the sitting room to go deliver the food. Giving the food to her with a questionable look.

"Thanks Emili~" Takes a bit "Mmmm~"

Emilio goes to the sofa next to her about to watch some TV but before he could even grab the remote. Evelyn looked at him lovingly asking.

"Do you want some?" She flashed her lashes at him.

"Um..... is it actually that good?" he asked a questionable look clearly shown on his face.

"It's amazing," she smiled holding some out on a spoon for him. He looked down at the spoon and eyed it doubtfully.

" Aaah" she spooned it in his mouth and he closed his eyes trying to protest the taste. His eyes began to water as he ran to spit it out. He came back after doing so.