Prince Charming

A very perfect prince, that's what describes the handsome figure in front of Jiang Cheng right now, a young man with a very handsome, beautiful, sweet, cute and adorable face, his face is very perfect.

His skin is so white and clean like snow, his nose is sharp, his eyes are wide, beautiful and sharp like a phoenix, his eyelashes are storm-proof and dazzling, his lips are thin, tiny and there is a mole on the tip of his right lip, his body is tall and slender.

However, his beauty is not commensurate with his troublemaking behavior, the handsome young man is named Wei Wuxian who is Jiang Cheng's adopted brother and they have grown up together since childhood.

Although Wei Wuxian is annoying and often gives Jiang Cheng a headache, Jiang Cheng has secretly fallen in love with Wei Wuxian since they grew up together as teenagers.

Wei Wuxian is currently eating tanghulu and look at the corner of his lips there are lots of food crumbs, Jiang Cheng shook his head and cleaned the food crumbs on the corner of Wei Wuxian's lips with his handkerchief.

"Ah, thank you A Cheng" Wei Wuxian said with a big smile.

"Tsk! You're already this big but you still have a messy way of eating!" Jiang Cheng snapped.

"Hehehehe" Wei Wuxian just laughed.

After eating the tanghulu, Wei Wuxian ran around the Yunmeng city night market leaving Jiang Cheng behind, Jiang Cheng just shook his head looking at Wei Wuxian who was like a child.

And when Jiang Cheng managed to catch up with Wei Wuxian who was in front of him, Jiang Cheng was annoyed by his fellow student, how could he not be annoyed, right now Wei Wuxian was teasing a beautiful girl who looked embarrassed.

"Ah.......your name is Yun Lei? You're very beautiful Yun Lei, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met" Wei Wuxian coaxed.

"Young Master Wei can do it" The girl lowered her head and her face turned red.

"Wei Wuxian!!!" Jiang Cheng approached Wei Wuxian then pulled his ear and pulled him away from the girl.

"Ow! What are you doing A Cheng?! It hurts! Let go of me A Cheng!" Wei Wuxian winced in pain and struggled.

"You're making trouble again! Which other girl did you seduce, huh?! If you keep acting like that, there will be many girls coming to the Yunmengjiang Sect to ask for accountability for you to marry them!" Jiang Cheng snapped.

"Hey, what have I done? I didn't sleep with them, let alone impregnate them!" Wei Wuxian denied it.

Jiang Cheng released Wei Wuxian's ear and put his hands on his hips, his eyes glaring in annoyance at Wei Wuxian's behavior of always seducing beautiful girls, didn't Wei Wuxian know that Jiang Cheng was actually jealous?.

"Anyway, you are not allowed to seduce any girls from now on, so that no girl will ask for accountability to the Yunmengjiang Sect!" Jiang Cheng snapped.

"Yes, yes, okay!" Wei Wuxian replied.

"Hmmm, that means I can only seduce men because men can't possibly demand accountability" Wei Wuxian thought with a grin.

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"It's nothing," Wei Wuxian answered and then left Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng didn't believe it, it seemed like Wei Wuxian was going to do something else, who knows what.