Chapter 10

Ash's POV:

We finally got to Alex's house which felt like forever. I had forgotten what his house looked like after so long of not being there.

It was old looking like it used to be. They had a fountain in front now with a few rose bushes.

I looked at my arm which was almost fully healed now , then looked at Alex.
How can someone so gorgeous be so aggressive. Its really hot...Wait Ash shut up even though your mother knows you like him and has encouraged you to ask him to be your mate you cant be thinking like that. I thought as I got out of the car.

I grabbed my stuff and waited for everyone else to get out and get their things. We all walked to the door and Alex walked in opening the door for us. We all walked in and all the memories came flooding back as I entered.

We could see Alex's 'father' come up to us. Though I couldn't see Alex's face I could tell he was feeling uneasy. I looked at my friend's giving them a look that meant we should start our plan now before it's too late.

"Hey why dont you guys talk and Alex can show us around but you guys should go outside so we wont get distracted by your conversation then get lost." I said in a soft and encouraging voice.

They fortunately agreed and went outta to talk. Our plan was working so far and all we needed was to get Lily to talk to Alex. "Hey I'll show my friends around and you and Lily can go upstairs to your room to see put of the balcony because last time she didnt get to see it." I suggested hoping he'd agree.

I know he didnt like the idea but he went with it and Lily obviously went with it. Yes finally. I gave them a nod as Alex and Lily entered Alex's room.

I walked towards the way I went down into the basement and I felt uneasy going down the stairs but knowing my friends where there made me gather the courage to go down.

As we went down my stomach did flips but I ignored them we finally got to the bottom and it was pitch black. There was a light switch so I flicked it.

There the vampire was but he looked healthier considering he was standing. He had a muzzle on with chains on his wrists and ankles keeping him in place.

My friends jaws dropped as they saw him. "Ash you know what this means right?" Jack said quickly and in a shaky breath. "What does it mean??" I asked clueless.

"This means that he is the king of the entire vampire tribe." Jack said his eyes wide. I just stayed quiet getting an uneasy feeling.

We walked towards him slowly. Miles stepped on something making the vampires eyes shoot open. His eyes widened at the sight of me . I'm pretty sure he remembers me but faintly. I stepped closer and I could see red electric shocks going through the chains.

"I think hes mad" Jack said shakily. I came closer and the vampire was about my height just slightly taller by a centimeter. I took off the muzzle and quickly ran away. He hissed at us and his fangs where like a snakes . Sharp, deadly, can retract them, has venom that can kill you if your not careful.

"Who are you" zakk asked which shocked us that he can speak. We kept our eyes on the vampire though.
"I'm the king of vampires and you" he said in a deep voice. "Ash here is the prince of werewolves and were his friends." Zakk replied.

The vampires eyes narrowed when Zakk told him were werewolves. " My brother is letting filthy werewolves in my home now?" He question.

"Wait brother!?" We all asked at the Same time. "Yes brother, he stole everything from me. My children my mate and my home" he said looking at us. "We had no idea" I replied.