Lana Del?

Just know Callan.. Just know im sorry.

I suck at apologising but for you I'd practice apoligising until you forgive me, which is never.

Just know I want you to trust me I know I lost it but everyone deserves a second chance.

You're so art deco out on the floor. Shining like a medal, gold and unsure. I always say hello but you just want more. Why? Cause you want more than a friendship, but you cant hurt yourself again.

Never had someone like me in your life, so loud yet quiet. You stole my heart like a thief in the night. Tell me you wont leave me again if we work out. I dont ever wanna lose you, especially for the 5th time.

We broke up, but Callan just let me love you. Please just let me love you.

I said lets get out of this town, drive out of the country away from the trauma. This is going to take me down but, he's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad, but he does it so well, say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe.

And theres no remedy for memory, your face is like a melody. It wont leave my head. Your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine.

Cause you and I were born to be soulmates but forced to be apart.