The journal.

Kayla is a 17 year old girl who is battling anxiety and depression along with sh.

Kayla pov- today is just a normal Tuesday, consisting of the same stuff, skipping college, drinking, and staying in my room all day. I hate this, will it ever get better..?, I just wanna be happy again, little me would be crushed if she saw me now. She wanted to live forever and now.. I wish my death day would come alot sooner.

-She puts the pen down-

Kayla pov- I just started crying all this built up emotion and I have no idea what to do about it, I can't talk to anyone because I don't know who I can trust, who will actually care...
My mom cares I know that but it will break her if I tell her how much I'm really struggling, I would hate myself so much if I ever made her upset.
I feel like I'm not really here, like it's all one big dream.
I don't know what's real anymore
I write in my journal to get my feelings out but the truth is it doesn't help at all.
It just causes me more pain.

I really don't wanna be here anymore.
I'm trying to hold on for my mom,
It would break her if she lost her little girl.

People have started noticing things, like me missing college and the smell of alcohol on my breath.

I get lectured about the dangers of drinking excessively, but I only do it to drown out the bad things.
I don't know what else to do.