Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 9am.

Birds chirping could be heard as the phone alarm started beeping.

Chaeyoung raised her arm and began tapping around the bed with her eyes closed.

'Hmm, it's so chilly today. And where's that goddamn phone?!' Chaeyoung thought as she started swatting more aggressively. It only struck her that she was not in bed alone when her palm made contact with a soft-yet-strangely-human-like surface.

"Ow!"

Yeap, that confirms that it is indeed an actual human beside her. Chaeyoung's eyes shot open immediately at that realization.

She sat up at once when she saw that she was not in her own room. The blanket that was barely covering her chest previously slid down and Chaeyoung immediately gripped it back to protect her modesty.

She turned to her side and saw her nemesis Jennie-Freaking-Kim still sleeping peacefully with a slight frown on her face.

Chaeyoung's face turned red instantly when she saw that Jennie Kim was only wearing her sports bra, her chiseled abs for show to the whole world.

'Luckily the blanket was still covering her lower half', Chaeyoung thought, 'if not I would have to go and cleanse my eyes with holy water.'

Chaeyoung looked around the room and saw a few articles of clothing laying all around the room. She tried to quietly slip off the bed, taking the opportunity to dress up while Jennie was still asleep.

She winced as she stood up shakingly, her lower part feeling a little sore.

'Yeap we definitely did it.' Chaeyoung facepalmed herself mentally.

She was in the midst of putting on her shoes when the figure on the bed started to move. Jennie sat up and started stretching like a cat. Her eyes finally opened after she finished her routine stretch.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Chaeyoung frozen by the couch, looking at her.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Jennie asked as she narrowed her eyes at Chaeyoung. "And why am I only in my bra?"

Jennie then gasped before pulling the blanket up and down immediately. "Wait a minute, why don't I have my underwear on?! What did you do to me?" Jennie then pulled the blanket up till her chin defensively.

Hearing these accusations towards her, the normally-calm-Chaeyoung felt her blood pressure rise.

"First of all, I don't remember bringing you here, so maybe you brought me here instead! Secondly, I was much more naked than you before, so be glad you are at least wearing a bra. And lastly, you took my first time without my consent! You should be happy that I didn't call the police on you. You pervert!" Chaeyoung said all in one breath while pointing her finger at Jennie.

Jennie sat there in the bed, jaw dropping slightly as she stared speechlessly at Chaeyoung. This was her first time seeing Chaeyoung angry.

Chaeyoung puffed a breath at the lack of response from Jennie. She grabbed her purse and headed towards the door. She turned back sharply and glared at Jennie. "You better not tell anyone about this."

She then left with a flip in her hair. Leaving Jennie alone in the empty hotel room. Memories started flowing back into Jennie's brain as she snapped back into reality after the 'speech' Chaeyoung gave.