THE NIGHTMARES

_______________

Scorpius Malfoy always found it a struggle to get to sleep, he never wanted to because of his nightmares. But he slept tonight. His dream started peacefully. He was sitting on grass down by the great lake at Hogwarts, playing with Albus' hair, while Albus was laying down.

Then it turned into something else. The torture. The sky was black, they were at the quidditch pitch, the stands towered above them.
'I'll have to force you by other means' Delphi pointed her wand at Scorpius, menacingly.

Pain flew through him like a wild fire as she shouted Crucio. He heard Albus begging for her to stop. He wand turned off him, he fell to the ground, pain still seething though him. Then a black haired boy ran at them. It was Craig.
'Craig get away get help! ' Albus pleaded. There was a flash of green light and he was dead. Delphi smiled. 'You don't understand do you, this is NOT childish games we are playing'

Then they were falling behind Delphi being dragged through the maze. 
'Great now the hedges wanna kill us too' Scorpius remarked bitterly. 'This gets better and better'
Then they saw Harry. 'That's dad' Albus muttered.
There was a flash of green light again. He was dead, 14 year old Harry Potter was laying dead on the floor, grass stains all over his body as he fell.

Delphi then advanced on Albus. 'No! No please kill me instead' Scorpius' strangled cries stung the area around them. 'Please I will'
'Do what, you can try Malfoy, but you're coming with me and he'll be dead. '
He couldn't watch couldn't see. His nightmare almost felt real, he'd woken up Albus by now, Albus oy hugged him tighter.
~
The curse she used was a combination between Sectumsempra and Avada Kedavra. Blood rushed from Albus instantly, pouring from all angles, she picked the boy up, laughed at the state he was in and turned to Scorpius. 'I hate you' he muttered not looking up. Blood pouring out of Albus' body as he spoke.
'Hate me all you want but I am going to reconstruct the world you saw' her wand flicked his chin up forcing him to look into her eyes. 'I won't let you'
~
She'd succeed, he couldn't do anything, Albus would have been dead in every reality. Carrying a sharp knife Scorpius ran to the owlery. The last place he had fun with Albus. The last place he would see. Ever. He hated this place. Living hell. The knife up to his chest, he did what he'd begged her so many times for. Death. Albus' dead body had been placed in the owlery, upon his death it was the last thing Scorpius saw.
~~
'You ok' Albus whispered softly. Scorpius awoke, crying, it was not the first time.
'Nightmare, again I guess' Albus said when no reply came. Scorpius nodded. Albus kissed the top of his head. Only hugging him tighter.