Muhammad (Saw) & Aisha (Ra)

Indeed, Allah is with the patient.”

Here are waqiya's that showcase the love and affection between Aisha (RA) and the Prophet Muhammad (SAW):

1. Aisha's (RA) narration: Aisha (RA) narrated, "The Prophet (SAW) used to recline in my lap and recite Quran while I was menstruating." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299)

2. The Prophet's (SAW) love: The Prophet (SAW) said, "Aisha is the most beloved to me among all people." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 146)

3. Aisha's (RA) jealousy: Aisha (RA) said, "I was jealous of the women who offered themselves to the Prophet (SAW) because he would accept their offers." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 63, Number 187)

4. The Prophet's (SAW) gift: The Prophet (SAW) gave Aisha (RA) a gift of a necklace, which she lost. He then went out to search for it with her. (Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5148)

5. Aisha's (RA) care: Aisha (RA) said, "When the Prophet (SAW) fell ill, I nursed him and cared for him." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 70, Number 574)

6. The Prophet's (SAW) praise: The Prophet (SAW) said, "Aisha is the most knowledgeable woman in fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence)." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 13, Number 23)

These stories demonstrate the deep love, trust, and companionship between Aisha (RA) and the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and serve as an inspiration for Muslim couples to this day.

Resources:

- Sahih Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan Abu Dawud
- Al-Tabaqat al-Kubra by Ibn Sa'd

Note: These resources are considered authentic and reliable sources of Hadith and Islamic history.