Muhammad (Saw) & Aisha (Ra)

"He has put love and mercy between your hearts."

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Aisha (RA) had a deeply loving and affectionate relationship, which is evident from various hadiths. Kissing was a natural expression of their love and affection, and they would often kiss each other as a way of showing their love and fondness.

The first hadith, "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) would kiss me while fasting," highlights the Prophet's (SAW) affection for Aisha (RA) even during times of spiritual devotion like fasting. In Islam, fasting is a sacred act of worship, and the Prophet (SAW) would often fast for extended periods. Despite his focus on worship, he would still take time to show his love and affection to Aisha (RA), demonstrating the importance of balancing spiritual growth with emotional connection.

The second hadith, "Aisha (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) would kiss her and then go to prayer without performing ablution," shows the Prophet's (SAW) love and affection for Aisha (RA) in a more intimate setting. In Islamic tradition, ablution (wudu) is a ritual cleansing performed before prayer to ensure spiritual purity. The fact that the Prophet (SAW) would kiss Aisha (RA) and then go to prayer without performing ablution again demonstrates the purity and permissibility of their kisses in the eyes of Allah.

These hadiths not only showcase the loving relationship between the Prophet (SAW) and Aisha (RA) but also provide guidance for Muslim couples on the importance of emotional connection and intimacy in their relationships. They demonstrate that love, affection, and intimacy are essential components of a healthy and fulfilling marital relationship, even within the bounds of Islamic teachings.

References:

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 149
- Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Number 1926

Note: The references provided are from authentic Hadith sources, which describe the loving relationship between the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Aisha (RA).