Monroe, Connecticut (warren house)

(Vivian's outfit)(Pc- Pinterest 💓)

(Vivian's outfit)
(Pc- Pinterest 💓)

The Warren house was filled with the morning hustle and bustle everyone was busy in there own work. Ed and Lorraine were sitting by the breakfast table having their own chit chat while Vivian was making waffles with the help of drew who did the setups topping up the waffles and serving them while Judy was getting ready for school.

After breakfast Judy left for school and everyone else finally settled down in the living room. Vivian was talking to her parents while drew did the dishes. Everyone's attention turned to the door as a knock was heard on the front door. Ed walks towards the door and opens it revealing a priest who was unkown to him.
Fr

"Yes?" Questioned ed as the priest answered "Morning my name is Burke am a priest and am from Romania, you must be Ed Warren?" Ed answered after a long pause "Yes that's me what brings you here father?"

"Am here to see your daughter Vivian" answered father Burke confusing ed even more "How do you know her?" Ed asked as father Burke paused turning towards his luggage "umm.... Won't you let me in?" "Oh yea sure" replied ed moving aside and making space for father Burke.

Father walks towards the living room where everyone else was along with drew all looking confused waiting for father Burke to continue. " I am father Burke am from Romania and the church wanted to send me to an Abbey to check on the recent death their and umm... Vivian was recommended for the journey."

"What? Me?? but am not even a nun?" Exclaimed Vivian. "I know you were recommended for the journey because of your familiarity with the territory" said father Burke looking at Vivian as she asked "the territory?."

"Yes, Romania." Answered father Burke. Vivian furrowed her eyebrows looking at Ed and Lorraine confused by father Burke's response "I'd never been in that part of the world." Vivian exclaimed "really?" asked father Burke suprised, Vivian nodded "there must've been some mistake I apologise if you coming here was a waste of your time" added Vivian "oh no, no, no apology necessary. Every decision the Vatican makes is with purpose I'm sure they had their reasons for selecting you" answered father Burke reassuring the family as all of them agreed on the journey.......

Update y'all am sorry i couldn't update last week also this one is a lil short so to make up for last time I'll post two chapters today so stay tuned I guess and please show some love....

Author Penguin 🐧💗...