Drama 🎭 ;; 3

Jo: wake up fatties
Brick: waht??
Jo: gm ml
Brick: 🫶🏻
Jo: 🫶🏻
Anne Maria: oh stop with all the lovey dovey shit, it's embarrassing tbh 🙄 i'm trying to spray my hair ygh
Zoey has muted anne maria
Bridgette: gm!!
Courtney: HEYYYY!
Lake: damn it's already morning? 😵‍💫
Rosa Maria: apparently
Anne Maria: woah we kinda have similar names
Rosa Maria: nice
Anne Maria: the fact we are opposites is crazy
Rosa Maria: oop
Riya: good morning losers! 🙄💅🏽
Cameron: good morning er riya?
Riya: shut up, twink.
Kristal muted Riya
Courtney: anybody up for some shopping?..
Heather: ooo me
Bridgette: ye
Gwen: am coming as well 😋
Alejandro: can i come?
Courtney: no.
Bridgette: no.
Heather: no.
Alejandro: HUHUHUHUH WHY??
Courtney: girls day only unless @oliver, @harold, @duncan, or @jake wants to come bc we going to stores they usually like and u just complainnn
Alejandro: whateverrrr
Jake: i'll come! :D
Brick: can i come as well?
Jo: me too???-
Courtney: sure >w<
Brick: WOO
Jake: yoohoo @tom

MEET UP

They all sat in the food court, Courtney spoke up
"So what store should we go to first?" Bridgette turned her head to look at Courtney, shrugging. Heather replied to Courtney w a suggesting tone "We should go to Macy's." Gwen nodded in approval, Courtney thought about it for a moment
"Well what do you guys think?"
She said referring to the others.

"I'm alright with it." Bridgette said, Jake, Brick, and Jo didn't really care so they nodded. They got up from the table they were sitting at and started walking to Macy's which was on the other side of the mall so it would be a long walk. Courtney while walking, had interlocked hands with Bridgette, her best friend. Heather had noticed the small gesture and gotten just slightly annoyed by it.

A few minutes later, they arrived and entered the building's entrance and spilt up. Courtney walked with Bridgette and heather and looked around meanwhile brick, Jo, Jake, and Gwen went to look at god knows what. Courtney was looking through multiple clothing racks before asking the two girls if a pink hoodie she had picked up would look good on her, the girls,  who were also looking at clothes such as skirts and shirts.

"Do you guys think this would look good on me?" Courtney says in a cheerful tone, holding it up as she turns to them.

The two girls had looked over for a minute to see what Courtney was showing them, Bridgette's eye immediately lightened up and she spoke in an excited tone with a big bright smile.
"Girl yes! Pink is totally your color, it will fit you perfectly."

Meanwhile Heather, she had smiled and answered Courtney's question.

"I think it would nicely, I think you should get it."

"Thanks!" Courtney says smiling, she was happy her two best friends had approved of it, maybe she isn't that bad in clothing choice after all, I mean at least that's what she thought.

WITH JO, JAKE, BRICK, AND GWEN

They all chatted and laughed together, they were having a great time looking at clothes, showing each other clothing choices and trying some on, but during all of that, Jo had a bad feeling in her stomach, something was going to happen and it was not gonna be good for what she could tell. They continued chatting and laughing but then Jake noticed a strange smell, it smelt like... smoke?!

"Do you guys smell that?" He asks, looking at the group worried, Jo knew something was definitely wrong now, that feeling wasn't just a feeling, maybe more like.. a prediction? The loudspeaker in that very moment had went off, a lady with a worried rush voice spoke and what she said caused the entire store to completely stop what they are doing and listen to her carefully.

"We need everyone out of the building, NOW!"

Screams could be hard as people rushed to exits, filling the mall with worried screams and chattering. Courtney, Bridgetteand Heather in that moment had just finished paying but the loudspeakers went off and they ran out. In the very back of the store, you could see orange flames with a tint of purple to them. Courtney, Bridgette and Heather ran out when suddenly while running, Courtney had tripped on a loose wire in the store. She had fell to the ground, falling behind heather and Bridgette as they kept running but heather quickly noticed.

The fire was spreading rapidly and Courtney was beginning to faint, Bridgette hadn't noticed when heather had ran back to get Courtney. Heather grabbed Courtney's wrist and quickly dragged her away from the fire that was spreading and dragged her along as she kept running, she swooped Courtney into her arms and carried her out.

Meanwhile

Jo, brick, Jake, and Gwen were now running from the flames, the flames were chasing them down like predator and prey. They were running to the exit, fighting to stay alive, they were pushed and shoved by multiple people who were also rushing to get out of the entrance which packed the entrance, making it difficult to leave like the workers had intended, maybe this is the reason why shampoo has instructions, you had one job.

Jo, brick, Jake, and Gwen had made it out safely along with Courtney, Bridgette, and Heather. A few hours later, the cause of the fire was revealed and the reason of the fire and the reason for the cause of a few deaths is because an employee had not turned off a straightener on stand. The employee is now facing quite a few years in prison.

As soon as Courtney slowly woke up while being carried out, as soon as they got out, they almost immediately saw Jo, brick, Jake and Gwen. Courtney dropped out and ran over to Gwen, squeezing her in a tight hug. Gwen was shocked and stressed over the situation, firemen and policemen gathered around the scene. They put out the fire while Courtney, Bridgette, Heather, Gwen, Jo, Brick, and Jake left.

[1011 WORDS]