Shorts 2: mission: Pacific Ocean

Hey everyone! This is the second short that I'm doing so I really hope you like it. And if your confuse with the last short, it's the short that she didn't have the gem from Asmodeus as you can see from the chapter since I put it before the 'full moon' chapter. I'm only just following the episodes that Vivziepop release and I hope none of this confuses you. And yes in this chapter, Yuri does have the gem. Hope you enjoy.

" AAAAAHHHHH" shouted Yuri as the portal but she realised it opened 15 feet from the sky with a diamond shape as it closed after Yuri fell out and made a huge splash into the water. She quickly resurfaced as she started looking around. " what the fuck?!"

She looked around trying to find somewhere to dry off at least or even a lighthouse. The mission that was given to her from Blitz and his team was at a small location as well as the given location but Yuri didn't expect it to be in the middle of the ocean!

She looked around and far away, she saw a a large ferry coloured blue, red and white as well as lots of cargo on it. She quickly swim towards it splashing and kicking the water.

Finally, she reached the ferry as she made her hands into tentacles and used its suckers and pinned herself on the side of the ferry.

' there was two missions that was given to us today. Blitz wanted to go to the Antarctic with his team but since there is two, at least me and one of them will go but I didn't want to burden them so I decided to go on my own but I didn't expect it to be in the middle of the ocean. Come to think of it... isn't this the Pacific Ocean?' Thought Yuri.

It's true since the team was given two missions and one of them was at Antarctica however, Yuri didn't want to go not because she felt she can't do the mission but it's cold and freezing and she's pretty sure she'll freeze up as well as her powers would not work and will become ice solid. But she didn't expect the mission she chose on her own would be in the middle of the ocean with only a ferry on board.

She quickly pulled herself up to the ferry as she finally reached the deck and laid herself down with the sun shining down on her body.

' ugh! So much for an easy mission' thought Yuri sarcastically. She got up and looked around trying to find the target.

She looked around the cargos on board but for some reason, she didn't find anyone at all.

' huh? That's strange...' thought Yuri.

She turned the corner and that's when she saw splatter of blood on the cargo and floor.

' what the...?' Thought Yuri as she looked around.

Then that's when she saw several bodies on the floor lying down on sat up.

She went to check on the bodies but they were all dead.

' what the fuck happened?' Thought Yuri.

She looked around even more and saw that there were several bodies of men and women in sailor uniforms as she went to check at the captains cabin and control room.

There she found even more dead bodies but they were all men and they weren't in uniform but in rags.

' hang on... if this ferry belongs to those in uniform, then these people must be the modern pirates. I heard about them when I was younger that now unlike the olden and cartoon pirates, they will trick sailors to buy food from them in the small boats in order to control the ferry and steal stuff from it. Wait but... they're all dead so who could even kill them? And more so... why?' Thought Yuri.

She found it strange since the client or clients considering they were in uniform and in groups different from the mission Blitz and the rest decided to go on, they wanted to kill pirates that were on their ship that killed them.