Kya Sully- Chapter 1

Great Mother have blessed Jake and Neytiri with twins, and they were  super grateful

As Kya grow her love for sky people books and learning the ways of her Na'vi culture.

Kya spent her time reading books, she always been quiet if she wasn't spending time with her family.

(On with the story)

Jake, Neytiri, Neteyam, and Lo'ak went out to fight leaving Kiri, Kya, Tuk behind.

Kya wanted to go out to fight with her brothers and parents but was told to stay behind with her sisters

Instead of being upset about Kya figured she'll get some reading done until Kiri came into their home tent. "They're back, Kya come on!" Kiri said going back outside with Tuk and the rest of Omaticaya clan were waiting.

Kya got out of her hammock placing her book down and walking outside to see her parents and brothers were standing talking.

Kya could tell her father looked upset about something her brothers did.

When Kya walked up she could hear her mother say something to her father and her father dismissing them.

Kya could tell her twin looked upset and tired. "What'd you do?" Kya asked walking next to her twin. "Nothing." Lo'ak said not wanting to talk about it.

Kya wasn't one to give up that easily but she knew when not to push a subject so she went back into their home tent seeing their grandmother and Kiri helping Neteyam snd Lo'ak with their wounds.

Kya got back into her hammock to continue reading but seeing Neytiri walking up to her. "What have you been doing all day?" Neytiri asked her daughter while her daughter looked up not realizing her mother coming up to her until she heard her voice. "Just reading." Kya answered not looking up from her book. "And what have you been reading that has peaked your mind?" Neytiri asked softly wanting to know what gaged her daughter's attention. "Pride and Prejudice." Kya answered still not looking up from her book.

Neytiri watched as her daughter continued to read her book.

Kya has always been the quiet one never really engaging in stuff with her siblings nonsense unless she was forced to. "You should go out and get some sunlight." Neytiri said looking down at her daughter wanting her daughter to out her book down once in awhile. "Reading is fundamental mama." Kya said still not looking up from her book.

Neytiri sighed. "Sunlight will be good for you. Reading is fundamental but you're going to turn your brain into mush." Neytiri said taking her daughter's book placing the bookmark in her place and taking Kya's arms in her hands gently grabbing Kya's arms in her hands pulling her off her hammock standing her up.

Kya sighed standing up.

Kya saw that her siblings were going outside probably to go somewhere.

She followed them and the Sully siblings except Tuk who stayed home with their parents. "Where are we going?" Kya asked while they ran into the forest. "To see Spider." Kiri answered.