Chapter 16: Your skin feels as pure as a virgin's kiss

Surprise update number 2!!!!! On occasion of Kookie's birthday 🥰💜

Happy birthday Jungkookie!! Once again 🎂🥰💜

Those who are following the other story would already know I have been planning to make September special in my way. Let's see if I can keep up my plan...

Cluttering of utensils in the kitchen disrupted a tired man's sleeping schedule. He stretched his arms before cracking the knuckles. A disappointment from the vacant space beside him accelerated his process of leaving the bed. Without getting freshened up, he straight away headed to the kitchen.

An aroma of freshly cooked eggs drew him to the source. His beautiful husband has been effortlessly preparing omelettes with his culinary artistry that was kept hidden from him until they shifted to Seoul. Namjoon stood behind the chef leaning to his ears asking, "Can I get a Kookie on the side?"

A melodious giggle echoed in the kitchen, "Sure, hyung." Jungkook put the spatula down and walked to one of the cabinets from where he took out a jar of cookies. Namjoon cursed himself realising how cringey he might have sounded to the younger if he understood the horny man's intention correctly.

As a shield from embarrassment, he excused to go and get freshened up. Jungkook innocently uttered an 'okay'. However, the man has been loosing his power of self control lately and the exceedingly high desire for a kiss was settled with a close embrace. Jungkook kept looking at the stove where rice was being boiled as he mentioned of making tamagoyaki for breakfast today.

I have been growing an undeterred greedTo have you close no matter how difficult it beWithout you around, my heart will bleedCrushing all my hopes for you to seeI'm unaware of this romantic escalationThat resulted self restraint to face a dissipat...

To have you close no matter how difficult it be
Without you around, my heart will bleed
Crushing all my hopes for you to see
I'm unaware of this romantic escalation
That resulted self restraint to face a dissipation
The more I catch you under my gaze
The more complicated it becomes like a maze
Your heart is the doorway to my heaven
Away from it, my life is just leaden...

********

After finishing breakfast, Namjoon asked Jungkook to get dressed in one of the formals he bought the previous day. They are going to the passport office today. The new boy in city also chose a small black bowtie to pair up with his outfit which he found cute. Namjoon couldn't deny though.

They drove off to the place in time. The 32 years old was being confident of Jungkook's social skills now but the 18 years old was yet to catch that level. The moment they stepped out of the car, he ran to Namjoon's side to intertwine their fingers. The elder smiled comforting him and lead him to the necessary counter.