"Change your ticket" - Lilo

This drabble is based on One Direction's song Change your ticket.

Louis is laying on his back on the bed, naked under the thin covers.

He can't be bothered to get up. He knows he has to, sighing after taking a look at the time. A car is picking him in fifty minutes and then he's off again, going to LA for work.

What else, he silently thinks.

He hears the shower cutting off, body stiffening for a second. He relaxes soon, thinking it's just Liam. Liam who is so familiar, who knows him inside out. It's comfortable with Liam although it's all new, being naked in the same room, hair messy from earlier. His knees still ache, a blush raising on his cheeks when his mind slips to earlier.

He can still hear Liam's moans, feel the weight of Liam's dick on his tongue. He can taste Liam, feel Liam's hands messing his hair. He can feel it all, reliving a second of it momentarily, dick taking interest.

He knows he needs to stop. There's no time for it anymore and his ticket to LA is non-refundable.

"Are you going to shower?" Liam's voice fills the room, his naked upper body catching Louis' eye. He sort of wants to drool but then, wants to slap himself to the back of the head. He's seen Liam naked more times he can count, really, and this time is no different.

Except that fifteen minutes ago Liam's dick was inside of his mouth.

"I probably should, shouldn't I?" Louis sighs dramatically before getting up. He knows Liam's looking, feels his eyes roaming around Louis' bare skin, his private parts. He doesn't bother covering anything, walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

It's not the first time they've hooked up. It happened two months ago, a drunken mistake according to Liam at the time. It was a messy blowjob Louis gave him in their shared hotel room, Liam passing out afterwards. It was awkward in the morning and they didn't talk about it and exactly a month later, they ended up in the same situation, only that time it was Liam's turn to get down on his knees.

Third time's the charm, echoes in Louis' head as he showers. He tries to push the thought away but isn't able to, thinking it's bad. They're in the same band, Liam and him, and a hook up or two could ruin everything they've worked so hard for over the past almost six years. They're working on their sixth album now, off tour for a change and Louis is about to head off to LA to get some work done. Liam's staying behind in Birmingham where they currently are, in a small hotel room.

How they ended up there is another story. They had an event in Birmingham the night before and Liam decided to attend the last minute. He ended up booking a small hotel room and that's where they ended last night, Liam asking Louis to join him for drinks, kissing him right after the lift door closed. Liam couldn't even wait until they were in the room, Louis thinks and huffs quietly at the thought.

In the morning, they carried on where they left off. They were brushing their teeth when Louis suddenly got a feeling he couldn't push away so he ended up on his knees on the hotel room floor, sucking Liam off.

And now, it's almost time to go.

There's something, a weird feeling inside of Louis, telling him leaving is a horrible mistake. He doesn't understand where it's coming from, the feeling he has but ever since he woke up, it's been there.

"Lou," Liam calls him by his nickname when he steps back to the bedroom area, towel wrapped around his hips.

"I was thinking."

"Okay," Louis knits his brows, wondering why Liam sounds so serious.

"Is your ticket refundable?"

"No."

"So you have to leave now?"

"Kind of," Louis slips his boxers on, tossing the towel on the bed. His heartbeat picks up, wondering what Liam's on about. It's weird, he knows Liam so well, considers him as one of his closest friends but right now, he can't read Liam, can't tell what he's thinking.

"What if - what if I book this room for another night?"

"Why?" Louis simply questions, walking over to where Liam's sitting on the bed, plopping down next to him. He still has twenty minutes before the car is coming to pick him up, taking him to the airport.

"I don't know - we could - we could order room service and watch movies," Liam shrugs his shoulders.

"I j-just -" Liam starts stuttering even more, stumbling over his words.

"Don't go," he ends up breathing out, turning his head to look at Louis.

"It's not the same when you go," he continues, looking serious.

"What are you on about?" Louis wants to rub his temples because really, Liam's giving him a headache. He doesn't understand, isn't able to process the fact that Liam's half-begging him to stay and maybe, maybe Liam feels the same way he does.

"Nothing's the same when you aren't around. I'll buy you a new ticket - I'll get myself a ticket too if I have to but Louis," Liam stops the ramble there, searching for Louis' hand, taking it in his. He rests their hands on Louis' bare thigh, looking him in the eyes.

"Please," he simply breaths out.

Louis can't explain what he feels when he looks at Liam at that moment. He can't explain what Liam's begging face does to him, what he's thinking of when he looks into Liam's brown eyes. He can't seem to do anything besides leaning in, pressing his lips against Liam's.

"Alright," he murmurs into the kiss before turning it to a proper one, free hand finding the curve of Liam's neck, resting there, thumb brushing over Liam's soft skin.

"Alright?" Liam sounds confused, pulling away from the kiss.

"I'll stay for couple more days."

"Really?" Liam's eyes widen and he looks shocked.

"Yeah, I'll stay here with you," Louis makes a promise, smiling when a massive grin forms on Liam's face.

Louis laughs when he's tackled on the bed, Liam clinging to him tightly, hugging him down on the mattress. It's when Louis knows for certain he has made the right decision, reminding himself to text their song writer Julian to let him know Louis isn't landing in LA anytime soon.