Chapter 2: Lost and Found

I was running;I knew something was following me I just didn't know what as my older sister had created many things. I couldn't see it or hear it but i could feel its eyes on my back. It was a preditor and i was it's prey.

Suddenly it jumped on me. I screamed but no one would hear me. It bit me cllaws digging in drawing blood, i struggled but it was useless because it was so big and strong. It was going to kill me, i just knew.

With lightning speed it jumped off me as i heard a gun shot and the creature fell next to me. I tried to get up but was to weak but someone hauled me to my feet. It was a guy maybe 18 years old with black hair that covered one eye and hypnotic ice blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded not trusting my voice then tried to walk but collapsed. He picked me up bridal style then grabed my backpack and we started to walk deeped in to the forest.

"My name is Rhy by the way" he whispers before i black out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wooke to voices talking; one sounded agitated "Are you sure you were not followed, we cannot let them know where we are".

"Now is not the time to discuss this" the other voice replied calmly as i groaned and open my eyes. As i look around i saw the guy that found my.. Rhys, i think and a tall guy with dirty blonde hair and sparkling brown eyes.

"Are you Okay?" Brown eyes asked. I was about to ask his hame then he shot me a smile and said "my name is Eric before you ask". I felt more at ease around them not that i knew one had a sence of humor in bad situations.

"I'm Silver, and yes i am Okay thank you. Where am i and what the hell happened? I questioned them.

I saw Rhy shake his head at Eric but he ignored him " Well you are in the deserted tunnels under town and what happened was one of those wolfs jumoed on you and was eather going to kill you then eat you or turn you before Rhy shot it and brought you here so I could heal you." He said in one breath.

"So nothing major then" I laughed. The guys stared at me then laughed to but i quickly sobered up  " What abour my brother?".

They exchanged a look of worry or saddness then Rhy said the words i never wanted to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Okay so that was chapter 1 tell me what you think!                   

                                                             XxClaudiaxX