Herds and Clans.

Riverdwellers
    A group of kelpie-like centaurs who live on an island surrounded by smaller, water-bordered islands aptly named "Shattered Island." The herd is well-built with powerful legs and strong bodies to swim effortlessly. A natural ring of cottonwood, willow trees, and species of thorned crawling fauna protects the Shattered Island.
    This herd prioritizes the rivers and water more than the other herds, making their celebrations for yearlings a different one; the yearlings are drowned in a pool within the center island and are brought back to life by the healer (or oldest healer if there's more then one).
    The yearlings put their right hooves and hands on a stone collum located in the center of the herd's territory, and are celebrated with a massive festival for two nights and three days.
    The herd is predominantly made up of dappled and pinto coats to camouflage in the water.

Lead Stallion CATTAILDWELLER: A black piebald Gypsy vanner kelpie centaur with a black tail and mane. He has vitiligo on his black skin, green eyes and black hair. He wears a 'crown' made of driftwood and decorated with pearls. He and his bonded partner have the most scarring of all the herd members.

Lead Mare MURKYDWELLER: A tan mustang pinto kelpie centaur with four white socks and a black tail and mane. She has brown skin with vitiligo, eyes and long black hair she usually keeps in braided styles. She wears a top woven from sawgrass and seaweed with pearls.

Healer RIVERSHARD: A blue roan kelpie centaur stallion with grey-ish brown skin and pale blue hair. He has deep blue eyes and keeps his hair in a braided bun.

Hunters (stallions and mares above the age of four.)
BULLSHARK: A dappled grey kelpie centaur stallion with one white leg and a blonde tail and mane. He light brown skin, hazel eyes and blonde hair. Bonded partner is Cloudyriver. He has heavy scarring on his kelpie-like body.
SALAMANDER: A red leopard appaloosa kelpie centaur mare with a brown tail and mane. She has brown, heavily freckled skin, one blue eye, one brown eye, and blonde hair.
CLOUDYRIVER: A white kelpie centaur mare with pinkish undertones and white tail and mane. She has pale white skin, icy blue eyes, and silver hair. She has a shredded right ear and small scarring. Twin sister to Iceflower.
BROOKE: A brown kelpie centaur mare with one white sock and a black tail and mane. She has brown skin, eyes, and black hair. Bonded partner to Cranewing. She has light scarring on her kelpie-like body and a scar across her chest.
OTTER: A chestnut pinto kelpie centaur stallion with copper-ish skin and short black hair, mane and tail. He has grey-green eyes and light scarring and vitiligo. Bonded partner to Cottonwood.
GAR: A palomino kelpie centaur mare with white socks, light tanned skin, pale gold hair, and green eyes. She has heavy scarring.
RIVERMOSS: A solid black kelpie centaur mare with long black hair, mane, and tail. She has dark brown skin and grey-blue eyes.

Foragers (stallions and mares above the age of four tasked with gathering herbs, fruits, and berries.)
ICEFLOWER: A white kelpie centaur mare with pinkish undertones and white tail and mane. She has pale white skin, icy blue eyes, and silver hair. Twin sister to Cloudyriver.
MORNING: A buckskin pinto kelpie centaur mare with olive skin, black mane, tail, and hair, brown eyes, and vitiligo.
PETALCLOUD: A palomino pinto kelpie centaur mare with two white socks, lighter tan skin, black tail and blonde-to-black mane and hair. She was amber eyes and vitiligo.
RUNNINGSTREAM: A sorrel kelpie centaur stallion with three white socks. He has a reddish black mane and tail and black hair, hazel eyes, and reddish brown skin. Bonded partner to Alligator.
MINNOW: A grullo kelpie centaur stallion with a black mane and tail, a white sock, and long black hair with tan skin and dark brown eyes.
SNAIL: A pinto smokey black kelpie centaur mare with black skin, hair, mane, and tail, with deep blue eyes. Twin sister to Alligator.