At the dance | 8

Omar's POV

Craig and I walked towards the others.

"Hey guys!" Craig said happily.

He's adorable..

"Hi Craig, Green Poncho." Greeted J.P.

3rd person's POV

"I see you decided to show up?" Kelsey whispered to Omar.

"Yes... You were right, I shouldn't give up without even trying..."

Kelsey smiled and started to narrate to herself, as she usually does.

Meanwhile...

Craig glaced at Omar and Kelsey talking, he wondered what they were whispering about.

J.P., seeing his distraction, went to talk to him along with the other two girls, Maney and Stacks.

"Craig, can't wait for this dance?" The older boy asked.

"Uh- yeah! It's going to be amazing, it's going to be the best Valentine's Day in the world!" Craig replied happily

"Aagreed, will be a wonderful dance!" Maney said.

"Yeah, and I see you brought someone else with you, Craig..." Commented Stacks curious to find out more about the hooded boy.

According to her, this Green poncho might have something to do with the capture the flash game...

"Eheh... Yes..." Craig said a little embarrassed, this was the first time he had fallen in love with someone, and so far everything was going perfectly!

If we ignore the part where Omar didn't want to come to the dance....

Xavier's POV

Me and Maya approached the gallery, seeing two honeysuckle rangers who seemed to be guarding the entrance.

I smirked, then turned to my best friend.

"Our plan will work great, we will be able to not only rule over the other side of the creek but, even ruin our dear friend Omar's little date!"

"Yes, I think so." She replied, I sighed and then turned back around, to the gallery...

Omar's POV

We were at the dance, I was talking to J.P., while Craig was talking to Kelsey and the other girl, Stacks.

I still can't believe that I'm passing Valentine's day with him, it's a dream come true...

A slow music starts, which brings me back to the real world, I saw J.P. walking away with Maney to dance..

...I looked back at Craig...

Go for it Omar.

I slowly approached the three.

"Umh-, hey Craig..." I stuttered.

Craig looked at me confused.

"..d-do you feel like d-dancing...?"

Her eyes widened as the two girls shared a look.

"Oh-, umh-, okay I--"

Kelsey looked at me and smirked, wait what is she going to do-

She pushed Craig towards me.

I thank my mother for letting me keep my hair long, otherwise you would see the fact that my face is completely red!

"Kelsey!" Craig glared at her, probably not realizing yet.

"Oopss, I slipped, sorry Craigy." Kelsey apologized sarcastically.

Craig rolled his eyes then looked at me, immediately realizing how close we were.

I have to admit through; his red face was kinda funny--

"umh- Craig? Are you go--"

"No- I mean, yeah! I'm good..." He answered me, as Kelsey and Stacks walked away silently.

"...so--" He stopped when I placed my hand on his waist and the other one holding his hand.

( A/N: My traslator is homophobic, it keeps using she/her pronouns for Craig🙄 jkjk, its just me who has bad grammar even tho italian my first language- )

- ..may I have this dance? - I asked, and I too am surprised by what I just said, I never would have believed those exact words would come out of my mouth.

"..okay..."

We started dancing.

______________________________________

A/N: Finally a new chapter! Even if it's a bit short.

We've reached the cover of the story :D

Sorry for my absence, but now (since school is about to start) my brain has decided to work.

Tell me what you think, and don't forget to vote and comment for more chapters!

Canzone:

______________________________________

01/09/2024