- 𝘕𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺

"Opening Day, First of Iūnius

Dear Diary, Neladrie speaking! Well.. writing, but I am excited! Since moving to town from my sleazy little village, I have been constructing a place to call my home—and a place to make money, of course. Today is finally the day I can open shop! I am so nervous. Nora has been helping me with most of the preparations and stuff on my to-do list, and that's why I adore her with all of my heart!

Since today is my grande ouverture, I get to do the honor of cutting the silky, magenta ribbon in half. Ribbon-cutting ceremonies have always been one of my biggest dreams, and for it to be a reality now is.. overwhelming. Vanora always told me if I stayed passionate and true to myself, I would be successful! I hope her words prove to be true because my hands are trembling as I write in my diary.

I have gathered countless materials to use for potion brewing, I have even tested some of my potions on both animals and people alike! I have to sign off now because I see the townsfolk gathering outside my shop. Nelly, you got this! You're the best damn witch this domain has EVER seen!

                     Sincerely, Nelly! :)"

Author's Note:

Now, you may be wondering what this is even about. Maybe the synopsis was not enough—a witch girl gets her potions stolen and wants to find out who did it. Would you believe me if I said this was based on true events? You will see some made-up words in this, strictly because the events happened in Minecraft. Yes, Minecraft. Neladrie in this story is a character to represent me, but not quite. I found the whole potion-stealing-in-Minecraft situation to be too comedic not to turn into a little fantasy story. However, it will not play out the way it happened in real life. In real events, a courthouse was supposed to be built, yet that never happened, leading to no real closure and then eventually just a straight-up confession from the culprit. Boooring—that is not going to happen. Some key events will stay true to the story, so if you want to find out, dive into the book.

Enjoy, dark mode is recommended :)