𝐼𝓂𝓅𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 ✨

Ishan:"LOOK.. AT..ME !"
(Aadhvita flinch at his deep voice)

Aadhvita:"h..huh"
Ishan:"when you are saying something look at me , not anywhere "
(Said in possessive tone.)
Aadhvita:"h..hmm I didn't do anything intentionally it j......"
(He cut her sentence in middle while putting his index finger on his plumpy lips)
Ishan:"shhh don't say anything I know that it was just accident "
(Aadhvita world Stop at that moment a sudden current rush in both's body.)

Ishan POV

Aghh your lips are very soft beyond my imagination I can feel that softness by my finger. I just want to eat that your soft juicy lips of yours unstill they bleed but I have to control now but I swear my Jaan that day is no longer)
(After some time Ishan slowly widrew his finger from her lips)
Aadhvita:"i..am sorry and thanks for saving me "
Ishan:"it's ok ja.. I mean aadhvita "
(Aadhvita nodded like small child)

Aadhvita:"what are you doing here ? I mean you want something?"
Ishan:"ah I want water that's why I came here "
Aadhvita:"ohh water wait let me bring "
Aadhvita bring the glass of water and give to ishan. "

Ishan:"thanks"
(Aadhvita nodded and started to do her cooking and now she is back facing him . Ishan is observing all she's actions from staring her from back)

...........

Ishan POV

How can someone look cute and sexy at one time huhh. Jaan you are roaming like cute little rabbit in this kichen. And that waist aghh I want to hold that waist from behind. I again want to feel that softness.i can't wait to see you in our kitchen after our marriage. Now I can't do  anything but after marriage I will do everything which I wanted to do now. That time no one will stop me not even you also.

(After drinking the whole glass water while eating aadhvita from his eyes. After drinking water he left that glass on counter and left from there)

Time skip at dinner table

(Dinner)

Aadhvita:"Sahil come dinner is ready"
(Shout while arranging the plates for everyone)

(Sahil come to dinner and he see ishan and get shocked to see him in his house he seat on his chair while eyeing ishan)

(Aadhvita is serving food to sahil)
Sahil:"what he is doing here"
(Said while whispering to aadhvita)
Aadhvita:"he is here to some work papa stop him for dinner"
Sahil:"hmm "
(Nodded)

Aakash :"oky let's Start eating"
Ishan:"why she is standing there?she also should eat with us ?"
(Said while eyeing aadhvita who is standing at  corner of dinning table)
Aadhvita:"no I am fine"
Ishan:"what fine you should also sit with us "
(Said with so much concern)

Aadhvita:"no really I am fine ...should eat i will eat later "
Aakash:"Boss she will not eat .she is always like this whenever guests come to here ."
Ishan nodded and take a first bite of food and he amazed by the taste of food.