Character List

Sam Winchester - The central character struggling with severe mental health issues, haunted by his past and the supernatural burden he carries.

Dean Winchester - Sam's loyal brother, grappling with his own frustrations and fears as he tries to support Sam while continuing their fight against supernatural threats.

Castiel - The angelic ally who senses the depth of Sam's suffering and offers both spiritual and emotional support, though his own struggles with humanity add complexity to his assistance.

Crowley - The cunning demon king whose knowledge of the supernatural world and past dealings with Sam might hold crucial clues for overcoming Sam's inner demons.

Bobby Singer - The beloved father figure and mentor, who provides wisdom and a grounded perspective amidst the chaos, offering guidance and support from his extensive experience.

Rowena MacLeod - The powerful witch with a complex history with the Winchesters, whose knowledge of dark magic and the occult could prove vital in understanding and addressing Sam's struggles.

Dr. Evelyn Carter- Dr. Carter is a highly skilled psychologist with a deep understanding of mental health and a unique interest in the supernatural, stemming from a personal encounter with a malevolent spirit during her childhood. Her academic expertise and personal experience make her a bridge between the scientific and the supernatural.