50 anniversary of Birla 🥺

The sun was just beginning to rise over Udaipur, casting a golden hue over the city, as the Birla mansion buzzed with excitement. It had been one month since Ruhi’s accident, a time filled with worry, fear, and relief for Neil and Aarohi. Ruhi’s recovery had been nothing short of a miracle, and her parents couldn’t be more grateful. Today was a significant day for the Birla family, not just because of Ruhi’s health but also because of a grand celebration at the Birla Hospital. It was the hospital’s 50th anniversary, a milestone marking decades of service, excellence, and dedication to the people of Udaipur and beyond.

Neil and Aarohi entered Ruhi’s room, their faces beaming with joy and pride. Ruhi was sitting on her bed, flipping through a picture book, her long hair falling in waves around her shoulders. She looked up when she heard her parents enter, a curious expression on her face.

“Ruhi, it’s Birla Hospital’s 50th anniversary today!” Neil announced, his voice filled with excitement. “And not just that, it’s a special day for us as well. Get ready fast; we have a lot to celebrate!”

Ruhi’s brow furrowed slightly as she tried to process what her father said. “I understand it’s the hospital’s 50th anniversary, Papa, but why is it a special day for us?” she asked, tilting her head in confusion.

Neil and Aarohi exchanged a knowing look, smiles tugging at their lips. They had been waiting for this day for a long time, a day to celebrate not just their professional achievements but also personal milestones. Aarohi knelt beside Ruhi, brushing a strand of hair from her daughter’s face.

“You’ll find out soon, sweetheart,” Aarohi said gently, her voice laced with emotion. “Now go and get ready. We have a big day ahead of us.”

Ruhi nodded, still confused but trusting her parents. She hopped off the bed and headed to her wardrobe, picking out a beautiful pink dress with intricate lace work. Neil watched her, his heart swelling with pride. Once Ruhi was out of earshot, he turned to Aarohi, his eyes reflecting the same sentiment.

“I can’t believe how much our girls have grown,” Neil said, his voice low and filled with awe. “Ruhanika and Ruhi… they’re no longer our little babies. They’ve become such beautiful and strong young women. Today is as much about them as it is about the hospital.”

Aarohi nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. She felt a mixture of happiness and nostalgia, remembering all the precious moments they had shared as a family. Neil noticed the tears and gently wiped them away with his thumb.

“Hey, no tears today,” he whispered softly, pulling her into his arms. “Today is a day of celebration. We’ve been through so much, and look at us now. We’re together, happy, and our family is complete.”

Aarohi smiled through her tears, resting her head on Neil’s chest. “You’re right,” she said. “I just can’t help it. Seeing our girls so happy makes me emotional. And knowing that Ruhi is healthy and safe… it’s the best gift we could ask for.”

Neil tilted her chin up, looking into her eyes. “I love you, Aarohi,” he said, his voice full of sincerity. “You’ve given me everything I ever wanted. You and our daughters are my world.”

Neil kissed on her forehead , their love evident in the way they held each other. Just then, Ruhi came back into the room, dressed and ready. She caught her parents in their romantic moment, a teasing smile spreading across her face.

“Ahem, ahem,” Ruhi cleared her throat, making Neil and Aarohi pull apart, both of them blushing slightly. “What’s this? I have a romantic Papa and Mumma. And don’t forget, I’ve seen Massi and Poppo being all lovey-dovey too. Seems like I’m surrounded by romance!”