✿P R O L O G U E✿

In the dimly lit room, where shadows danced menacingly against the walls, an eerie calmness prevailed.

The only illumination came from the cold, silvery moonlight that seeped through the narrow window, casting long, ghostly beams across the room.

The darkness seemed almost alive, a tangible force that wrapped itself around every corner, creating an atmosphere heavy with mystery and foreboding.

He stood at one end of the room, a figure draped in shadow, his presence barely discernible against the engulfing gloom. His gaze was fixed unwaveringly on the figure lying peacefully on the bed.

She lay in serene slumber, her chest rising and falling gently, oblivious to the darkness that surrounded her.

The moonlight caressed her face, highlighting her delicate features and creating an ethereal halo around her, accentuating her beauty in a way that seemed almost otherworldly.

It was a surreal sight—the same girl who recoiled from him, who fled from his touch as if he were a disease. Yet, here he was, an apparition in the darkness, captivated by her tranquil form.

The silence of the room was suddenly broken by the creak of the door as it slowly swung open. A figure entered, his presence solid and human against the spectral gloom.

His eyes, full of warmth and admiration, softened as they fell upon her. He approached her with deliberate, measured steps, his movements gentle and deliberate, contrasting sharply with the tense atmosphere.

Sitting beside her, he reached out with a tenderness that belied the darkness surrounding them. His hand, trembling slightly, brushed a stray lock of hair from her face, his touch feather-light.

The moonlight fell upon him now, revealing his expression—a mixture of adoration and torment. He gazed at her as if she were the most precious treasure in existence, his eyes reflecting a deep and consuming affection.

"Your beauty drives me to madness," he murmured softly, his voice a low, hushed whisper that seemed to carry the weight of his obsession. "I have become so infatuated with you that you now reside in every corner of my being. Your presence haunts me, a shadow in my soul, and I cannot escape the pull of my desire."

The room seemed to pulse with the intensity of his words, the shadows growing thicker around them as his confession filled the air.

His love, fervent and unrestrained, clashed with the oppressive darkness, creating a tension that crackled like static in the silence.

As he remained there, a spectral figure consumed by longing, the boundary between obsession and devotion blurred, leaving only the haunting beauty of the night and the promise of a love that defied the shadows.

_________________

🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂

𝗠𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 25 years - CEO of D-Day Music Company

𝗠𝗶𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶
25 years
- CEO of D-Day Music Company.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗚𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗮 23 years - right now not doing anything special

𝗬/𝗡 𝗚𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗮
23 years
- right now not doing anything special.

𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

- 24 years
- Gangster...