Chapter 5: The Binding Revelation

Phil: (groggily) "Where... where am I?"

Prompt: "Would you like to register?"

Phil: "Yes."

Prompt: "Say 'profile'."

Phil: "Profile."

Prompt: "NAME: Phil Hisoler
RACE: Human
AGE: 15
STATS: Strength: 4
Intellect: 5
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 4
Endurance: 3
Skill: Language Level 1
Item: Book of Realm"

Prompt: "After the player levels up, you will receive 3 unassigned stats which can be allocated to your desired stats."

Phil: (reading aloud) "Okay, so I can add stats later. What else?"

Prompt: "Say 'Inventory'."

Phil: "Inventory."

Prompt: [An inventory box appears, displaying various slots. Phil sees the Book of Realm in one of the slots.]

Phil: (clicking on the book) "Let's see what this is all about."

Prompt: "Book of Realm"
"Soul Bound Item (requires attunement)"
"This ancient tome, bound in dark leather and adorned with cryptic symbols, radiates an aura of otherworldly magic. The Book of Realm has a worn, yet enchanting quality, its pages filled with indecipherable glyphs that seem to shimmer and shift before your eyes."
"As a soul-bound item, the Book of Realm is deeply attuned to its owner. When attuned, the book grants the ability to access its hidden powers, though only one of its three mystical skills is unlocked at first."
"Unlocked Skill: Realm Pass"
"With this skill, you can produce a Realm Pass, a magical item that can take the form of a scroll, coin, or key. This pass holds the power to teleport you to a location associated with it."
"Scroll: When transformed into a scroll, you can inscribe the desired location's coordinates or description. By using this scroll, you will teleport to a location near the individual who uses the pass or to the nearest island if the individual is not within a reachable distance."
"Coin: As a coin, it can be given to someone else. When the coin is held by the recipient, you can choose to teleport to a location near them, or if they are too far, to the nearest island."
"Key: When used as a key, it can unlock a magical gateway. This gateway will transport you to a location close to where the key's inscribed destination is or to the nearest island if the original location is unreachable."
"The Book of Realm's other two skills remain dormant until further exploration or attunement is achieved. Each skill promises to unveil more about the ancient and mysterious powers bound within this remarkable book."

Phil: (staring at the book) "This is incredible... and this book... it's changed. It looks more like an old leather tome now."

Prompt: "Tutorial ended."

Phil: (waking up) "Was that real? I have to check."

Phil: (saying) "Profile."

Prompt: [The profile pops up again.]

Phil: (closing it) "Okay, not a dream."

Phil: "Inventory."

Prompt: [The inventory box appears. Phil retrieves the Book of Realm from the slot.]