-I-

~˖◜⁠✧人。☆。人✧⁠◝˖~

In the dim lights of the moon, on a lonely bench there sat Y/N. Face in hands and knees close to her chest she quietly sobbed. Her figure being the only animated presence in the around of her Neighborhood. In the cold California night, her surrounding was empty and dark, only the moon light rays shinning down on her as a hope for the night to not be pitch black. Y/N only got her up when she felt someone hand on her shoulder, she got her head up only to meet an homeless woman, the woman was skinny, very slinny. The woman seemed to be her 40th but her facial features made her look younger. She was dressed in a poorly clean dress, where holes and Stains sheltered. She looked at the younger girl and pleaded

"What could a beautiful young girl like you could be doing crying at night in those streets mhm?"

The woman spoke with a cracked and dry but kind of soft voice. Y/N looked up and tried to wipe her burning tears away from her red eyes and cheeks.

"M-my parents.. T-the man, they t-took them!.."

Y/N spoke, feeling tears crawling back in her empty eyes, she blinked them away to, at least, try to give a bit of awareness to her own words. The woman face started to Decompose and her voice turned deep, the tone in the woman voice signed nothing to a normal voice.

"They're gone Y/N, there's nothing you can do about it."-

_____________________________________

"Y/N wake up darling, were almost here."

Y/N eyes opened wide as she took big breath waking up from the nightmare she just had.

"Already?.."

She mumble as she looked at her hands and her surrounding, she was actually in her aunt car, she sighed and shook her head She found a bottle of water next to her and took a sip from it, decision that she regret taking. The bottle had became warm with the time. She gived a death stare at the bottle as her aunt laughed.

"What are you looking at to have that much hate in your stare ?"

Her aunt laughed at it.

"Nothing."

Y/N aunt returned to focus on the road while still giggling. Y/N sighed and looked out of the window, a big sign with "welcome to Nockfell" written on it passed next to the car as she looked at it with a unamused look. Today she moved from her aunt house, what clearly annoyed Y/N. She never really liked changes. But apparently it was for a good cause, her aunt sold her luxurious house to an old couple due to her lack of money and pretended that she got a job offer to not make her Niece more anxious, but Y/N already knew about her aunt poor financial activity. She just pretended to not know to not make her aunt feel guilty.

"I ordered pizza for tonight since I don't think that I'll have the time to cook anything before tomorrow."

Y/N nodd and closed her eyes for one second, one second was enough for her aunt to Park the car next to where the, for now, rest of Y/N life will be.
The Addison Apartments.
It was almost night and Y/N shivered to the weird aura of this place. She looked at it from afar and directly got an headache.

"Fucking creepy..-"

Her aunt sighed

"Mind getting the boxes in ? I'm waiting for someone."