Chapter 2541-2550

2541 The Seven Kill Army

Although Han Fei was going to kill people, he was not stupid. The Bloodthirsty Banner Fish Tribe must have known that the three perfected Star Transformation Realm and eight peak-level late-stage Star Transformation Realm powerhouses were all dead.

Since they knew, would they just sit there and wait for death? Obviously not. Their first thought must be to run!

Therefore, Han Fei directly located the escape route of their strongest with the Vast Ocean Navigator.

Then, he met Zhou Jie.

The God Sealing Spear formed by the Infinity Water gave Zhou Jie no chance to resist at all. He could only watch Han Fei helplessly.

Han Fei said, "Do you think you can run away with your people like this? To my surprise, the strongest person left in the Bloodthirsty Banner Fish Tribe is only a peak-level late-stage Star Transformation Realm cultivator."

At this moment, Zhou Jie felt that he could speak again. He asked quickly, "Who are you?"

Han Fei snorted. "Cut the crap. Of course I'm the one who came to destroy your Bloodthirsty Flag Fish Tribe. I know that you have the second leader and the third leader who are out hunting with a large number of people. Do you have a way to call them back? Or are you looking for them?"

Zhou Jie's heart did a flip. This person didn't know that he had resources. "My lord, if you can spare my life, I can help you call the second and third leaders back. I can do it now."

Han Fei grinned. "Oh! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

In the next moment, Zhou Jie felt a crisis in his soul and the fear of death welled up in his heart. Then he felt that he was like a puppet being controlled. His consciousness was suppressed in his body, and the power of his soul was completely suppressed. He had lost control of himself and gradually lost his sense of self.

Another moment later.

"Sh*t!"

Han Fei was dumbfounded. He had only wanted to lure the second and third leaders back through this person, but from this person's memories, he learned that this guy turned out to be a traitor who had looted the entire treasury of the Bloodthirsty Flag Fish Tribe. As for his clansmen, he didn't take any of them with him.

Good lord, you're ruthless. Fortunately, I was smart enough to block his way. Otherwise, wouldn't I have let go of a treasure house for nothing?

Han Fei was overjoyed. The treasure house was right here and couldn't run away. Han Fei quickly found some kind of Blood Sacrifice Array in this person's memory. This Blood Sacrifice Array could make his clansmen sense it from a long distance. It was similar to the Flame Emblem of the Phoenix Divine Race, but definitely not as high-leveled as the Flame Emblem.

After Han Fei set up the Blood Sacrifice Array and conveyed the relevant message, he slaughtered this person's soul. The Bloodthirsty Flag Fish Tribe was a pirate force that even the master of the camp wanted to eliminate. It was also a race that many pirates and clans wanted to wipe out. Han Fei killed them without any pity.

After throwing Zhou Jie's body into his Origin Star, Han Fei went straight to the Bloodthirsty Flag Fish Tribe, because in Zhou Jie's memory, there was still a peak-level late-stage Star Transformation Realm powerhouse there who was preparing to take away the talented clansmen for the future re-rise.

Unfortunately, when Han Fei rushed to the Bloodthirsty Flag Fish Tribe a moment later, there was no peak-level late-stage Star Transformation Realm cultivator here. It seemed that the other one had run away too.