General Kai: Epilogue

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Kung Fu Academia! I hope you all are prepared for this one as we move on to the final battle of this arc! It has been a pleasure telling this story thus far and I hope that any future arcs that I make can become better than the last. See you all at the end of the chapter! Let's begin!

"Galactic... Smash!" Izuku called out, whilst Po called out his own attack. "Sashi-booey!" 

The two's punches landed on Kai's stomach sending the villain back into some nearby houses, as the two looked at one another. Nodding at the other, they rushed the villain, leaving Tigress to fight off the jade masters who were terrorizing the village. As the two fought Kai, the yak-man had been attacking them with relentless speeds as well as power. His power over chi was strong, but with the Dragon Warrior and his best friend, they were invincible.

Po landed a belly strike on Kai causing him to stumble backwards as Izuku jumped over the Yak as he grabbed the Yak's horns and slammed his face into the ground. All before Po grabbed the Yak's arms and pulled him up from the ground as he punched the Yak in the face. Kai's face had made a funny expression as a tooth fell out from his mouth, before he was kicked at that bottom of his chin lifting him into the air somewhat. 

Po then grabbed the Yak's tail as he spun the General around in a circle before Izuku rushed in from the side and as soon as Po let go, Izuku struck with a double palm strike into Kai's stomach. The Yak was then launched off the cliff and down the mountain where the village was located as he dramatically screamed for his fall. Po then ran towards the edge as Izuku followed after him as they pursued their enemy who was slowly getting up on some ice.

Back with Tigress, the young Master of the Tiger Kung Fu style was attacking her former allies as they were attacking civilians. The Jade Master Shifu had been about to land a fatal blow to a downed panda child as she jumped in and tossed the child away to another Panda who was gathering their families and pulling them away. She then focused her sights on her master as well as her former friends who were now as Po called them, Jambies. 

========================================

Po and Izuku landed on the ice shelf as the two entered their combat stances against Kai, as the General sat down on the ice itself. The Yak wasn't showing signs of any kind of exhaustion, but since he wasn't showing signs of exhaustion... his fury at this point was at an all-time high. He growled at the two, which was unlike a person of his species as Po had known Yaks were all about being steadfast.

"Kai, is there a reason as to why you aren't living up to your symbolism?" Izuku asked, curiously. "What in the hell are you talking about!?" Kai growled angrily. "Well from where I came from, Yaks in Chinese culture represent Resilience and Steadfastness. And so far, you only represent one of those." Izuku said, as Kai chuckled. "I guess I really am Steadfast." He said, with a huff. "I wasn't referring to your steadfastness. I was referring to your Resilience." Izuku said, as both he and Po attacked the Yak again.

Izuku went on the frontal assault this time as Po seemed to be having trouble with fighting on ice, as Izuku used his claws for maneuverability. Kai had shown that he had no issues with the ice since he was a Spirit in the realm of the living, and the Tiger and Yak clashed in the middle. Green electricity had sparked around the tiger as he launched into a high-speed fight with Kai.

"So you were holding back on me! You had more chi in you than I thought!" Kai quipped as he slammed a hoof into Izuku's face. "No, I had no idea that I still had this power, so all I'm doing is using it to its maximum ability!" Izuku said, countering the strike by biting down on the offending limb.