𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢ִ ࣪𖤐

"𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃"

"𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥."

␥ [𝙈𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖 𝙊'𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣]
⤷ Fierce, stunning, determined, Meona's passion for acting was forged by her mother's relentless drive. Raised to be flawless, Meona is still haunted by her mother's disappointed voice, which fuels deep-seated insecurities thst echos in her mind.

Will she ever find peace within herself, or will she forever be at war with the shadow of her mother's expectations?

Will any Prince Charming ever come to banish her insecurities, or is it an enemy she needs to finally confront the shadows that haunt her?

␥ [𝙕𝙖𝙮𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠]
⤷ Successful, charismatic, striking, Zayren knew he was one among the best—an acting master, celebrated and admired. Each role was a new victory, each performance a testament to his unmatched talent. His pride was unshakable, built on years of hard work and the world's recognition.

But even as he basked in his success, a small voice whispered - Could someone make him question his pride, forcing him to see that he wasn't as invincible as he believed?

Would it be a princess who reshapes his heart, or a rival whose passion rivals his own?