rant book

〔twenty-fifth of july〕

it's two days after the boys celebrated their anniversary.

rant one
have you seen the ziam tweet omfg yes, bro to bro, i nearly cried because even though zayn is not part of 1D , he's still the man who made one direction 5/5. naughty boy might have been a big bitch or what but it doesn't mean if you have those kind of friends who doesn't even care about your thoughts then that's bullshit, thank you.
friendship vs boss, yes, life isn't that easy to deal with things like these but
no matter what happens, friendship that has been established in your past years, it would never change as long as you were never cheating.

rant two
the management might pull some crap or whatever but believe me never or ever believe what simon cowell says. he's a big fucking liar. he only knows to keep the fandom running after the rumors. i tell you, i don't give a shit about lies.
the news in the sun was all lying mainly because that's what they do for money. they fucking don't care about others feelings. they just want to gain our attention and leave us all freaking out. it's not that the boys doesn't want to end this drama but it's the management who controls them.
there was this interview that s. cowell attended and he mentioned that the lads will be resting for a year after the tour. if you were there at the concert where the boys said that we are looking forward to see you guys again or something like that, does that mean that one direction will just disappear?! that was intentional crap isn't it cowell? not everyone in this world would just lose their own self because of your lying crap.

first two rants.
a/n: i hope you guys like it. i have to warn you guys that i use foul words so those peepzs that aren't mature yet so sorry... so to get off the hate, you could stop reading and don't waste your time hating :)

special thanks to @misswhateverr for the amazayn cover !