Sour mv

---

**0:00 - 0:15 - Intro** 
- **Visuals:** A bright, sunny day at the mansion. A drone shot captures the entire scene, zooming in on the girls arriving in a vibrant convertible.
- **Music:** Catchy instrumental intro with a playful melody.

---

**0:15 - 0:45 - Verse 1** 
- **Visuals:** The girls step out of the car, excitedly running towards the pool. They share hugs and laughter as they greet each other.
- **Lyrics:** Introduce the theme of friendship, highlighting the fun moments that bring them together.

---

**0:45 - 1:15 - Verse 2** 
- **Visuals:** Shots of the girls enjoying summer activities, like playing games, dancing, and lounging by the pool. They splash water and toss beach balls.
- **Lyrics:** Continue to build on the friendship theme, emphasizing joyful memories and carefree moments.

---

**1:15 - 1:30 - Pre-Chorus** 
- **Visuals:** The girls gather in a circle, playfully teasing each other and inviting viewers to join. They strike fun poses.
- **Lyrics:** Build excitement leading into the catchy chorus, expressing the joy of being together.

---

**1:30 - 1:50 - Chorus** 
- **Visuals:** High-energy choreography with synchronized dance moves around the pool. The girls smile and engage with the camera, showcasing their chemistry.
- **Lyrics:** The catchy chorus highlights the fun and joyful aspects of friendship, with a playful nod to the "sour" theme.

---

**1:50 - 2:20 - Verse 3** 
- **Visuals:** The girls transition to a picnic setup, enjoying summer snacks and drinks. They share stories and laughter, emphasizing their bond.
- **Lyrics:** Reflect on the sweetness of their friendships, contrasting with the "sour" moments in life.

---

**2:20 - 2:50 - Verse 4** 
- **Visuals:** Back to the pool, the girls are dancing and playing games. Fun underwater shots show them diving in and out of the water.
- **Lyrics:** Continue celebrating friendship, bringing a sense of nostalgia and shared experiences.

---

**2:50 - 3:05 - Pre-Chorus (Reprise)** 
- **Visuals:** The energy builds as the girls prepare for a big splash moment, gathering at the edge of the pool.
- **Lyrics:** Reiterate the excitement and anticipation leading back to the chorus.

---

**3:05 - 3:25 - Chorus (Reprise)** 
- **Visuals:** A repeat of the high-energy choreography, this time with added props like colorful floaties and confetti.
- **Lyrics:** A catchy reiteration of the chorus, reinforcing the fun of friendship.

---

**3:25 - 3:50 - Dance Break** 
- **Visuals:** An extended dance sequence featuring the girls and backup dancers showcasing their best moves around the pool area, incorporating playful interactions and water splashes.
- **Music:** Instrumental break with upbeat choreography, allowing for the girls to shine.

---

**3:50 - 4:10 - Bridge** 
- **Visuals:** A more relaxed moment where the girls sit by the pool, reflecting on their friendship. Heartfelt close-ups capture their expressions.
- **Lyrics:** A reflective section about the deeper connections and support they provide each other.

---

**4:10 - 4:30 - Outro** 
- **Visuals:** The sun sets, casting a warm glow. The girls lounge on pool floaties, enjoying the moment and reminiscing about the day.
- **Lyrics:** A final reiteration of the song's themes, ending with a message of cherishing friendships and summer memories.

---

**4:30 - 4:45 - Closing Scene** 
- **Visuals:** The video fades out with the girls waving goodbye to the camera, capturing the essence of summer fun and friendship.
- **Music:** The upbeat instrumental fades out, leaving viewers with a joyful feeling.

903.7K views

73.1K 👍 👎 976 comments

@OneInAMillion THIS ATEEE!!

@April099 the dance break?!! AHHHH

Load more comments