👑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚗 👑

Bruce, Clay, Floyd, and John Dory sat on the floor near the same table that they played with the play doh at, but this time they were having a tea party with Melody.

"What a lovely day to have a tea party," Bruce said.

Melody smiled. "Tea? 😊"

"Yes, please, princess," Bruce said, holding out his tea cup while Melody pretended to pour him some tea. "Thaaaank you, Princess Melody! 😄"

Clay pretended to sip on the tea. "Mmmm, how delicious! 😋"

"Definitely, 😄" Floyd said.

John Dory pretended to slurp on the tea. "Tasty!! 😋"

Melody giggled. "Clink!"

"That's right! Clink!" Bruce said, clinking his tea cup with Melody's tea cup.

"Tea?" Melody asked her pony stuffed animal.

Floyd picked up the purple pony, speaking in a high-pitched voice. "Why, yes please, Princess Melody. I would love some tea."

Melody laughed, and so did Floyd, who couldn't stop laughing so hard. Then Bruce, Clay, and John Dory laughed too.

They continued to do their pretend tea party, clinking their cups, pretending to eat cookies.

- - -

Bruce, along with his brothers and Melody crawled around the playroom, pretending to be in the jungle.

"Now, what sound does a tiger 🐅 make?" Floyd asked Melody, holding out a tiger stuffed animal.

"Roar!!" Melody said.

"Oh, look, Mr. Lion is here too! Roooaaar!! 🦁" Bruce said, pretending to be a lion.

Melody roared and giggled.

"You make a great lion, Bruce," Floyd said.

Bruce flipped his hair. "Haha, I know!"

Melody crawled towards Bruce's hair, brushing it with her tiny hands. "Oooooooo! Pretty!"

"Awwwwww, thank you," Bruce said.

- - -

After an hour of playing, Clay carried Melody and laid her down on the changing table.

"Alright, it's time to change you...again, 😅" Clay said.

"Now are you sure that you want to do it this time? 🤨" Bruce asked in concern.

"Yeah. I want to because I'm her uncle," Clay faced Floyd who smiled and nodded at him.

"Attaboy! 😃" John Dory patted him on the back.

"Yay for you, 👏👏👏" Bruce said, clapping.

Melody giggled as Clay started to tickle her tiny feet. He quickly played peek-a-boo with her using his hair.