AUTHOR'S OC

THEME SONG

THEME SONG. Bohemian Rhapsody [ Queen ]
NAME. Venus Isley
VILLAIN NAME. Nymph
MENTOR. Pamela Isley, aka Poison
AGE. Sixteen
GENDER & PRONOUNS. Female and uses she / her pronouns
SPECIES. Human - plant hybrid
VISUAL. Venus is a young woman of average height [ five foot five ], adoring sharp almond shaped eyes; colored in hazel with specks of green. Her skin is a soft mocha, dark green marks running along her cheeks that resemble vines. Her jaw line is soft, coupled with small, pouty lips and a button nose. Similar to her mother she has somewhat of an hour glass figure. Whenever she is using her abilities her hands will slowly turn green, vine-like shapes running up her arms. They last for as long as she uses her abilities. Her hair is a deep charcoal aside from the back that is layered in green and pink. Usually her hair is kept in an updo.
CLOTHING. While holding the mantle as Nymph, the young woman wears a green, leafy long-sleeve romper and black thigh highs. She has a tendency to wear a hooded cape as well that is made out of leaves. It almost looks like lace. Outside of work, she dresses in what many would call "whimsigoth" long skirts, belts, short tops, etc.
HEIGHT. Five foot five
DISTINGUISHABLE MARKS. The marks along her cheeks.
PERSONALITY. Compared to her beloved mother's strong, and sensual personality; Venus is quite the opposite. She is timid and relatively quiet, keeping to herself whilst allowing others to boss her around. Despite the strong opinions that circle in her mind, she has a tendency to keep them to herself - even if they are directly asked for. When asked to join the teenage injustice league, Venus did so willingly and without little fuss. Secretly, while the young woman loves her mother and the gifts given to her - she craves a normal life. One where a tree sapling didn't resonate with her, or she couldn't grow a flower with a tap of her finger. She resents her mother for being unable to gift her a normal life, but of course; she would never share that. Upon fighting the team Venus is a little more vocal, mostly about her annoyance and how much she wishes to end the fight. The annoyance can quickly transform into anger the moment wildlife / nature seems to be in danger, however. On a more personal level, Venus can be kind albeit awkward. She doesn't know how to express feelings or deal with someone's else's except to lend a listening ear.
FLAWS. Timid , far too easy-going, quite submissive, etc
ABILITIES. Plant manipulation - alike her mother, Venus is able to control pants more specifically flowers, seeds, and vines. Trees, however - are too much for her. Another point, unlike her mother, she is unable to control pheromones.
Moderate hand to hand - while she uses her plants primarily, Venus is an amateur at hand to hand combat. Very rarely will she win at that battle.
EQUIPMENT. She keeps seeds on her person at all times
STRENGTHS. An area filled with plants, open areas, forests, the ability to track people, and one on one fights
WEAKNESSES. Fire, large plants, strong wings, areas with little light / plant life, & having to make decisions
AESTHETICS. Plants, poison, whismigoth, venus fly traps, etc
LOVE INTEREST. Wally West. [ kid flash ]
RELATIONSHIP W/ LOVE INTEREST. The hero and villain embody a typical enemies to lovers relationship. The two, of course, do not get along off the bat seeing as one is trying to send them to prison and the other is trying to stop their heroics. Though, with further encounters and after Wally learns Venus is ▇▇▇▇, they grow closer.
EXTRA. N/A