Mia Goes too far!

Tw-Guns, blood, death

Pretend for this story that Roger never forced Mia to do this and is with Reece for his money and she is quite toxic and abusive and that Marj and Mia have never met.

Summary-Reece breaks up with Mia for Marj and Mia takes her revenge to far.
Time-After Marjorie calls Reece out in the car park at the seminar

Reece's PoV:

After that conversation with Marjorie, I know what I have to do. I need to break up with Mia. Marjorie is the love of my life and I would be an idiot to turn her down for someone as abusive and toxic as Mia. I can tell all she wants is my money. I've tried to break up with her many times, but every time I do, she goes to hurt Autumn. The only way I have been able to stop her is by getting back with her. But Autumn is on holiday at the minute so she'll be fine plus I know that Autumn knows how to protect herself since I taught her too after the last time Mia tried to hurt her. I decide not to do the break up in person as I don't want a fight to break out, so I call her over the phone.

R-Mia
Mi-What I'm busy.
R-I'm breaking up with you, Marjorie is the love of my life, and you treat me like shit! You are abusive and only use me for my money and I will not stay with you anymore. Goodbye Mia!
Mi-Shouldn't have done that Reecey.
R-What do you mean?
(Mia ends the call)

I'm scared, what did she mean by I shouldn't have done that?! Anyways, I need to call Marjorie and let her know the good news.

R-Hey gorgeous.
M-Hey Reece, how did it go?
R-Alright, I broke up with her, she seemed mad and said something about the fact that I shouldn't have done that or whatever she's on about, but honestly I don't care, I get to be with you now.
M-Aww Reece you're sweet well there's a parent walking through the door now so I've gotta go but I'll call you after.
R-Okay talk to you in a bit.
M-Yep bye bye.
R-Bye.
(Marj hangs up the phone and turns to face the redhead "parent looking at her")

M-Can I help you?
Mi-I should hope so.
M-I'm sorry, are you a parent?
Mi-Nope but let me ask you something, does the name Reece sound familiar?
M-Mia!
Mi-Yep. Now I want Reecey back so I need to get you out of the picture.
M-No! I love him!
Mi-YOU WHAT?!
M-YEAH I LOVE HIM!
Mi-Come here you I need to whisper something to you.
(Mia grabs Marjorie's neck and throws her against the wall)
Mi-Stand there or else.
M-O-okay.
(Mia pulls a gun out of her bag)
Mi-Now you're either gonna leave town and never speak to Reece again or I will pull the trigger! The choice is yours!
M-I'd rather be dead than have to live without my friends and Reece, but you don't have the guts, you wouldn't pull the trigger!
Mi-Wanna bet?
(Mia smirks and pulls the trigger)

Third person pov:

As the bullet pierced through Marjorie's stomach, it was life was shot out with it. Her final words were, "Reece will never love you, he loves me more than he'd ever love you!" She just about finished her sentence before she went out of consciousness. Mia left the nursery with a smirk on her face. She would get Reece back tomorrow and everything would go back to normal and she would have the money she deserved.

Charlottes PoV:

I'm in the toddler room today and there's this one kid Sam who keeps falling over, so I decide that whilst everyone's asleep I would take the 5 accident slips to Marjorie to sign, but as I walked into the office I saw a sight that I can never unsee. I saw Marjorie's lifeless body on the floor, the blood still pooling around her. That's when I saw the gash in her stomach, she had been shot! I reached down and felt Marjorie's pulse, nothing. She was cold to the touch, my best friend of 10 years just gone. I let out the loudest scream I have ever heard, and within minutes all the staff were in the office (except Autumn and Winter as they're on holiday). Everyone was crying hysterically. Carly shakily texted Autumn, winter and Reece with the news. Autumn and Winter said they'd be back as soon as possible and Reece was there within a few minutes. He ran to Marjorie's side and felt her lifeless body. He knew who did this and his body filled with Rage. But he couldn't do anything. He just ran outside and went to the closest bridge he couldn't do this without Marjorie. He quickly texted the group his goodbyes and took the leap off the bridge. The two loves could be together now, the row hearts destined to be together were now together even if it was in Angel form.

Third person PoV:

After Marjorie and Reece's death everyone was miserable, but especially Autumn, two of the three people she was closest too were gone. She wasn't sure if she'd make it but with the support of everyone she did. And everyone else eventually healed with the support of the others. As for Mia, she died alone and miserable. Just as she deserved.

Sorry if this seems rushed. I'm waiting for the angry comments 🤣😭