𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙

In the Kingdom of Salt, where the scent of the ocean mingled with the pearly white sands, six lands nurtured distinct cultures and histories, bound together by the shimmering waters of the Salt Sea

Each land was governed by a noble house whose legacy was woven into the very fabric of their territory.

The land of Bron, Governed by House Brave, stood out like a mighty fortress among them. It was known for its rich iron mines nestled within the heart of the rough mountains, and their mighty warriors, their veins filled with the raw strength that fueled both the kingdom's armies and its pride.

The people of Bron were unwavering in their loyalty and noble in their duty. Their men were bulky and strong, built like the ancient oaks that dominated the sprawling forests. The women, equally striking with their sharp beauty and fierce spirit, held an elegance that blended seamlessly with their loyalty and obedience to their families and kingdom. Their curly, wavy dark hair framed their rich brown skins.

The land of Rune run by The Ravens had shimmering lakes, where the sun set in hues of rich purple, casting a glow that echoed the distinctive hair of its people. The Ravens, with deep purple locks, were known throughout the kingdom for their intelligence and strategic knowledge. Wielding wisdom like a sword, they had earned a reputation for steadfastness and a commitment to unity among the lands.

Po, the land of the Dessert sands casted long shadows of the towering, golden sands. Within this radiant expanse lived the Pale people guardians of the land's extraordinary gifts, the healing plants that thrived in the harsh desert environment and the peaceful essence that defined their culture.

The pale people had skin like the warming hues of sunrises, golden in their softness, with hair that mimicked the sands around them. Their eyes, a pale brown, that glowed like gold, reflecting both wisdom and kindness. They were known not only for their nurturing spirit but also for their role as peacemakers.

The shadowy Ashwood Governed by the Ash people, a place where ashy gray mountains kissed the clouds, and the air was thick with the scent of smelting steel. The Ash people were known for their lean bodies, etched by hardships and labor. Their hair shimmered in varying hues of gray, and they were recognized throughout the kingdom for their exceptional skill in forging weapons, crafting blades. The Ash people were often labeled as "sneaky," akin to their neighbors, the Reds.

The Akiri also known as the Ruthless Reds inhabited the neighboring land Red Ridge, the land of Fire. The Reds were natural tricksters.Their sun-kissed skin and toned bodies showed showed them to be fighters, a fierce lineage forged in the heat of battle. They were cunning, their every move calculated, yet their reputation as untrustworthy pricked the conscience of those in neighboring lands.

They were skilled in the art of warfare, but it was their mastery of firework and incendiary weapons that had made the Akiri both revered and feared in the Kingdom of Salt. They provided the kingdom with fire bombs and flaming projectiles, essential for repelling invasions.

The main land was called Salt, where the royal family lived and ruled their beauty was ethereal , they held captivating features that mirrored the shimmering sands of their homeland with strikingly lean, toned bodies, long limbs, and white hair that danced like silken threads in the breeze. They embodied the ideals of unity, peace, and prosperity. They kept the kingdom flourished.